Can a nigga please explain why you niggas don't want surgery?

Wrong. Most of the time it's a big ole huge fuckin' cope.
No, i know what im talking about, niggas are just retarded they get lower eyelid retraction instead of inraorbitals and get rhinos isntead of bimaxes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
LOL richcel, first world room
Really?

Hmmmm in those hollywood movies you guys always have these giant room with custom car beds and shit though.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Türkiye'de ekonominin Erdoğan'la birlikte çok kötü olduğunu biliyorum, bu gerçekten komik bir durum 😡:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
lütfen bana biraz para gönder :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
i’m not talking about myself u dog i’m talking about people who struggle with money and the world is also in a economic crisis u dumbass so people cant all afford to pay 10k for a rhino or 20k for a bimax and blow half their annual wage
well dont be a pussy then. people who "struggle" with money r just pussies. im literally homeless. just stop spending ur money on useless things like rent. then use that cash on looksmaxxes until u meet the looks level threshold of modern day HTBs. then hop on tinder. simple shit innit. 1+1=2.

• JFL
Chinese girls here are all anorexic, 50kg maximum 163cm height

View attachment 3106107View attachment 3106107View attachment 3106107View attachment 3106107View attachment 3106107View attachment 3106107

I will be rotting until February 2025. This is my room btw, where I'll be rotting.

View attachment 3106112View attachment 3106113
looks basically like the room i used to have at my moms place but maybe a little bigger depending on how much shit there is standing behind you. for one person/one person and a sexy skinny asian gf not too bad buddy. wanna see where ill be sleeping tonight?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No, i know what im talking about, niggas are just retarded they get lower eyelid retraction instead of inraorbitals and get rhinos isntead of bimaxes
That's right buddy, everyone is just doing the wrong surgeries :feelsuhh:

And don't fucking say muh risk these nuts, you don't give a shit about no risk since you do far riskier shit all the time as long as it aligns with your willing

I suspect it's cause you attribute your identity to what you look like, since you're retarded, and you don't want that to change drastically, you just want your current subuhman self but a little bit improved :lul: yes or no, chat?
I think a lot of people here genuinely do want it, just not enough. There’s a base level of satisfaction they’ve reached and they’re thus not uncomfortable enough with their current selves to take the risks to go beyond. It’s very easy to become encroached in the perpetual self-masturbation trap of “possible” or “future” surgeries without taking the steps necessary to turn it into a reality. I’m speaking from experience here.

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., truthhurts and 1 other person
I think a lot of people here genuinely do want it, just not enough. There’s a base level of satisfaction they’ve reached and they’re thus not uncomfortable enough with their current selves to take the risks to go beyond. It’s very easy to become encroached in the perpetual self-masturbation trap of “possible” or “future” surgeries without taking the steps necessary to turn it into a reality. I’m speaking from experience here.
So basically, not subhuman enough and/or able to cope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and truthhurts
Literally yes :lul:
You can take a subhuman with a shit nose and jaw, and give him a rhino and a bimax. Unless he's miraculous he's not turning into a HTN+.

Surgery fixes features. It often does little very for harmony.

Surgery fixes features. It often does little very for harmony.
Uneducated opinion, you should study aesthetics and surgery basics, here are starters :

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
Uneducated opinion, you should study aesthetics and surgery basics, here are starters :
Wrong. Highly educated opinion, which you was unable to counter.

kthxbai

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
And don't fucking say muh risk these nuts, you don't give a shit about no risk since you do far riskier shit all the time as long as it aligns with your willing

I suspect it's cause you attribute your identity to what you look like, since you're retarded, and you don't want that to change drastically, you just want your current subuhman self but a little bit improved :lul: yes or no, chat?
bcuz unless you are trully deformed you dont need crrazy surgeries

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air

because it costs money ? :lul::lul:

• +1
Quality of life of a deformedcel is the same as a subhuman who's just ugly
ig to be subhuman is to be deformed but, for the majority surgery isnt necessary

• +1
1. pain
2. risks
3. money
4. time
5. respects

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.