can a photographer make accurate photos of you for dating apps?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
would a studio be best with the injuction to the photographer that you want a MOST ACCURATE photo collage of yourself?

or is that too aspie?is photos by a photographer following you around for a day best?

but isn't that aspie too cuz there aren't any people in your pics?

phone cameras distort your face,oftentimes drastically also including in mirror selfies.you can look different in every selfie almost,especially between cameras(Iphone vs android).

tbh this is a important thread for normies because pictures on tinder determine everything.but its not always accurate,and sometimes you just look way better in real life vs photos.

mirror pics can be 'more'accurate than phone camera selfies but it can and does often distort your facial features,face width and length and so on and bathroom mirrors with different types of lighting will give a different look,different definition of your face and also I heard the common lighting in bathrooms is horrible for photos.

plus I don't think anyone wants to use mirror pics for dating sites,its seen as aspie and somewhat 'off'unless you're a high tier chad and even a chad will get waaay more matches with the right type of photos.

let this discussion help the forum out.you can do so much to improve your OLD success or lack of it with good photos .

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
on a side note,I have a very chiseled face in some mirrors vs others depending on lighting...any clue or mechanism of why that is?would a studio photogerapher hieghten the definition of your face to its most accurate representation?

I wont answer :p

Chad can take a pic 2 mm away from his face and still be 8 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and StrangerDanger
Chad can take a pic 2 mm away from his face and still be 8 PSL
true
2751095 1645136206171

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 17702
on a side note,I have a very chiseled face in some mirrors vs others depending on lighting...any clue or mechanism of why that is?would a studio photogerapher hieghten the definition of your face to its most accurate representation?
everyone is like that
some people have hollow cheeks just with good lighting
You can show him examples of pics so maybe he understand the kind of lightining you need
also dont fuss about people not being in your pics, that could show you're social, but they're swiping for your looks