If you are 5'6-5'9 you shouldn't even touch dating apps

Lux

Lux

Kraken
No matter how high psl your face or how good your pics & socials are you are fighting an uphill battle. If you look at the stats it's ridiculous you only have access to 10% of the dating pool from the get go. & then your proportionally low height comes up right next to your profile like it's the #1 indicator of your smv & you're still competing with all the other men for this 10% of women that are already in their head lowering their standards for you.
3x6esre9rzl81

If you look at the stats 5'10 is where it actually starts being viable to even touch these things & even then at 5'10-5'11 you still have this issue where you get diminishing returns. This is not indicative of real life at all inflation and hypergamy are 20x.

Cold approach is unironically 5x more viable than this shit for the average guy. If I had stuck to dating apps would probably still be incel. Go flirt with a girl at a party that has the most ROI out of anything you can do + alcohol for liquid confidence.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Xangsane, rand anon and 3 others
or if you're sub htn

• +1
Reactions: smallman
The 5'6 guys are the ones frauding to 5'9 and the 5'9 guys are the ones frauding to 5'10-6'0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, lust, Deprived and 11 others
No matter how high psl your face or how good your pics & socials are you are fighting an uphill battle. If you look at the stats it's ridiculous you only have access to 10% of the dating pool from the get go. & then your proportionally low height comes up right next to your profile like it's the #1 indicator of your smv & you're still competing with all the other men for this 10% of women that are already in their head lowering their standards for you.
View attachment 2909809

If you look at the stats 5'10 is where it actually starts being viable to even touch these things & even then at 5'10-5'11 you still have this issue where you get diminishing returns. This is not indicative of real life at all inflation and hypergamy are 20x.

Cold approach is unironically 5x more viable than this shit for the average guy. If I had stuck to dating apps would probably still be incel. Go flirt with a girl at a party that has the most ROI out of anything you can do + alcohol for liquid confidence.
not even 6ft men are out of the manlet zone nowdays
ovER for most men

• +1
Reactions: Carv and bloomercel
The 5'6 guys are the ones frauding to 5'9 and the 5'9 guys are the ones frauding to 5'10-6'0.
is that so? i'm 5'8ish and i fraud to 5'10 with shoes and STILL feel like a turbomanlet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, nope, bloomercel and 2 others
is that so? i'm 5'8ish and i fraud to 5'10 with shoes and STILL feel like a turbomanlet.
What country do you live in?

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Lux, dark triad and 2 others
Dude have you read this statistic? Whenever I hear height and blue bar statistic its always this one Ive seen this one 100 times.

This is a filter, 6'6 being the highest means its the filter that women mostly set, a woman who mostly like 6'2-6'3 as a height may say "well if he is really attractive he can pull at 6'6"

• +1
Reactions: Carv and mathis
Dude have you read this statistic? Whenever I hear height and blue bar statistic its always this one Ive seen this one 100 times.

This is a filter, 6'6 being the highest means its the filter that women mostly set, a woman who mostly like 6'2-6'3 as a height may say "well if he is really attractive he can pull at 6'6"
Not to mention the amount of guys saying that they are 6'1 but really are 5'10/5'11 or even 6 footers larping an inch means a legit 6'3 with decent shoes can claim 6'5 easy

• +1
Reactions: Carv
wtf ? height doesnt matter on dating apps . if u want u dont even need to mention it

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and JohnDoe
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and FaceandBBC
wtf ? height doesnt matter on dating apps . if u want u dont even need to mention it
statistics talk for themselfs
stop coping :lul:

What shoes?
Just normal ultraboost ones, i think they give like 1.5-1.75" at best. I'm like 5'8.5 during the day so 5'10 walking range but still feel tiny kek

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
depends on the app but the most popular ones require it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
dark triad

dark triad

its over and it never began​

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
ur alternative still won’t work for us non NT manlets, atleast some of us get chances through old

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
View attachment 2909809

water but easy to fraud with lifts nigga soo

• +1
Reactions: Lux