Can a small penis ever be as good for PIV as an average dick?

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
I'm fully aware that big can actually hurt. I'm very much the kinda person that likes foreplay, giving (and have made sure to read up on how to be good with my hands and oral), and most importantly would communicate with a partner. So I feel confident on that front.

To me, sex as a whole, but especially penetration, is basically about the emotional component. I'm fully aware that the odds are highly likely that I'm going to be significantly smaller than basically everyone I'd be with. I'm 4.25" in length and about 5.5" in girth (think the girth of a cardboard paper towel roll). The idea of someone constantly fantasizing about wanting bigger, not being able to feel me inside them and being like "is it in yet?", having a substantial decrease in feeling compared to someone else and them being disappointed by that, or looking down and seeing them not into it kills me inside. Like for me, it'd be this emotional thing and for them, they'd just be like "Can we just get this over with?".

Am I basically doomed on this front? I get the whole "I'd prefer someone who is smaller and knows what they're doing than someone bigger who doesn't know they're doing" but what if someone is average and knows what they're doing? What if someone is above average and know what they're doing? Then wouldn't I always be far inferior?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Hades, vaninskybird and 3 others
theres a guy on this forum called monk with a micropenis due to a pathology and he's "BBC" he's so small he can't even properly masturbate to satiate his sexual desires :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, 11gaijin and 1 other person
theres a guy on this forum called monk with a micropenis due to a pathology and he's "BBC" he's so small he can't even properly masturbate to satiate his sexual desires :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
cringe and pathetic, but what expect from a gook

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
I'm fully aware that big can actually hurt. I'm very much the kinda person that likes foreplay, giving (and have made sure to read up on how to be good with my hands and oral), and most importantly would communicate with a partner. So I feel confident on that front.

To me, sex as a whole, but especially penetration, is basically about the emotional component. I'm fully aware that the odds are highly likely that I'm going to be significantly smaller than basically everyone I'd be with. I'm 4.25" in length and about 5.5" in girth (think the girth of a cardboard paper towel roll). The idea of someone constantly fantasizing about wanting bigger, not being able to feel me inside them and being like "is it in yet?", having a substantial decrease in feeling compared to someone else and them being disappointed by that, or looking down and seeing them not into it kills me inside. Like for me, it'd be this emotional thing and for them, they'd just be like "Can we just get this over with?".

Am I basically doomed on this front? I get the whole "I'd prefer someone who is smaller and knows what they're doing than someone bigger who doesn't know they're doing" but what if someone is average and knows what they're doing? What if someone is above average and know what they're doing? Then wouldn't I always be far inferior?
Your girth is good but yeah small penis size. If you’re white and like Asians then go for them. Or else find a girl who’s fine with it. I think for LTR you maybe able to find a girl, don’t know how difficult it is.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
@monk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18890

Link

Dude, we are in 2022. You have TONS of content on the internet about how elongate your cock. Manual stretching, ADS devices, hanging...

You can decide if you want to keep coping or to try to get 1-2" more of length.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Kristin and BoneDensity
@Colvin was his name?

Dude, we are in 2022. You have TONS of content on the internet about how elongate your cock. Manual stretching, ADS devices, hanging...

You can decide if you want to keep coping or to try to get 1-2" more of length.
what is best routine?

best routine?
You can start with downward stretching 20min every day. Don't try to rip your dick off, just enough to fully stretch your dick. After a month measure and you can keep adding time until 60' per day.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 2729
You can start with downward stretching 20min every day. Don't try to rip your dick off, just enough to fully stretch your dick. After a month measure and you can keep adding time until 60' per day.
what about pumps, clamps, extenders, hangers?

Just get a 10x7 cock sheath and sneak it on before insertion

prolly not, but still enjoyable if not too small

afaik girth is much better than length, so you're good, you have above average girth. I'm 5'' length and 4'' girth, which is virtually a pencil. Take it easy bro, you're not facing that "is it in yet" with that girth for sure lol.

Depending on the situation, even a tiny weenie like mine's can hurt a girl. I think most guys focus way too much on this dick thing when for the most part it is physically hard to make a woman orgasm through PIV due to their anatomy, regardless of your dong.

honestly im more worried about busting too quick

i hear alot of girls always tell me: i fucked a guy but i didnt even feel it but i just faked it for his own goods, poor guys

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, BoneDensity and incel194012940
As long as it's not small to the extent she doesn't feel that it's in, you're good to go, you mentioned that you like giving which is a good sign you'd do good, so there's no need to be afraid of it or doubting yourself, as long as you focus on on what you stated you'd still make her have a good time, just make sure you use positions to your advantage and add in clit stimulation or stuff like that while having PIV sex and you'll probably still do better than some guys with bigger dicks who just hump for a few sec and totally ignore the girls needs

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Lars and BoneDensity
I'm 4.25" in length and about 5.5" in girth
Invest in a stretching device. You could probably get to 6” in a couple years of use and it may increase your girth by 0.5” too. You’re lucky your girth is well above average or it would’ve been over for you. The whole “I couldn’t feel it” thing comes from lack of girth more than lack of length.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
i hear alot of girls always tell me: i fucked a guy but i didnt even feel it but i just faked it for his own goods, poor guys
That's suifuel tbh bcuz if they admit to have faked it in the past they might do it with you aswell.

Imagine a girl telling you sex is good and then she laughs abt it with her friends later.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
That's suifuel tbh bcuz if they admit to have faked it in the past they might do it with you aswell.

Imagine a girl telling you sex is good and then she laughs abt it with her friends later.
She is a good actor if she faked mine:lul: