Can a surgons ethics stop me

user123456

user123456

Sphinx
Some users in the rateing section told surgons wont work on me as im already htn

Some users in the rateing section told surgons wont work on me as im already htn
bro i’m 16 with a good ass jaw, only problem is i’m a few millimetres recessed. ortho legitmately told me i should fix overbite and oral surgeon was willing to do it, only when my dad asked what the health consequences of leaving the overbite would be was when they decided to tell us that I did not NEED surgery at all. Broski, they don’t care they’ll work on you no matter what

bro i’m 16 with a good ass jaw, only problem is i’m a few millimetres recessed. ortho legitmately told me i should fix overbite and oral surgeon was willing to do it, only when my dad asked what the health consequences of leaving the overbite would be was when they decided to tell us that I did not NEED surgery at all. Broski, they don’t care they’ll work on you no matter what
Life fuel just need laser eye color change ehino and almond eye lift to ascend to chad