Can A Tall, Gymmaxxed MTN Slay?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Can a 6'4, jacked MTN face get a HTB or Stacylite?

my nigga ask every possibilities one by one

this guy was going crazy like a week ago what happened dawg

3086732 1663864978434

Why do you care? You are barely a ltn

I mean a 5'6, jacked MTN could get a HTB or Stacylite, so obviously. You have height advantage, so if the HTB or Stacylite liked tall guys, yes. Depending on the person.

You see tall guys with ugly girls just like you see short guys with ugly girls. You see short guys with hot girls just like you see tall guys with hot girls.

Money can help too, yes some girls are money hungry but some genuinely are attracted to a man who comes across a hard worker/plate feeder.

Tom Cruise is 5'7, if he can do it, I'm sure you can.

Jeff Nippard is 5'3 and dated Robin Gallant lol

Attachments

• sub-buzz-11547-1640871242-1.jpg
    sub-buzz-11547-1640871242-1.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 73122606_1185624948302990_8446369876997570560_n.jpg
    73122606_1185624948302990_8446369876997570560_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 36998092-0-image-a-2_1608280195302.jpg
    36998092-0-image-a-2_1608280195302.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CIM3ZQlWwAA9xZC.jpg
    CIM3ZQlWwAA9xZC.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Why do you care? You are barely a ltn
I'm solid LTN judging by Western Standards but I'm low MTN where I live. I haven't really looksmaxxxed either facially besides skincare.

I mean a 5'6, jacked MTN could get a HTB or Stacylite, so obviously. You have height advantage, so if the HTB or Stacylite liked tall guys, yes. Depending on the person.

You see tall guys with ugly girls just like you see short guys with ugly girls. You see short guys with hot girls just like you see tall guys with hot girls.

Money can help too, yes some girls are money hungry but some genuinely are attracted to a man who comes across a hard worker/plate feeder.

Tom Cruise is 5'7, if he can do it, I'm sure you can.

Jeff Nippard is 5'3 and dated Robin Gallant lol
Yep, these examples are real but they feel like more of a exception than a rule. A better way to phrase it would be how easy it would be for a tall, jacked MTN to get a HTB/ Stacylite

idk bro, try to find out

if someone said NO THEY CANT are u just gonna rot instead or what

I think so from my own experience there's this 6'3 dude in my school who's MTN at most i even think he might be LTN and not even gymmaxed, but still gets girls looking at him all the time because he's so tall

I think so from my own experience there's this 6'3 dude in my school who's MTN at most i even think he might be LTN and not even gymmaxed, but still gets girls looking at him all the time because he's so tall
Giga Lifefuel. I hope my lifts arrive soon.

It's all in the face man.

Giga Lifefuel. I hope my lifts arrive soon.
I'm 5'8 barefoot and i wear lifts that make me 5'11 and my life is already 110 times better only thing I'm worried about is if i do manage to bring a girl home and she notices since it adds 3 inches to my height

I'm 5'8 barefoot and i wear lifts that make me 5'11 and my life is already 110 times better only thing I'm worried about is if i do manage to bring a girl home and she notices since it adds 3 inches to my height
If you're way taller than you'll be fine, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
It's all in the face man.
Not completely if ur a chadlite but 5'6 good luck finding any attractive girl max some LTB. But ofc a 6'4 dude who is facially 2psl won't slay but as long as it a MTN gymcel I'd say at 6'4 ur basically Chad or chadlite level height is really important to girls, girls like having to look up to talk to a guy

Not completely if ur a chadlite but 5'6 good luck finding any attractive girl max some LTB. But ofc a 6'4 dude who is facially 2psl won't slay but as long as it a MTN gymcel I'd say at 6'4 ur basically Chad or chadlite level height is really important to girls, girls like having to look up to talk to a guy
I don't get this TBH. I'm 6'1 and I never get height halo from girls. Girls never look at me or approach me.

I have seen it a few times but a tall in shape HTN is usually who is pulling those females. A MTN that isn't tall really struggles though.

I don't get this TBH. I'm 6'1 and I never get height halo from girls. Girls never look at me or approach me.
How attractive would you say you are facially?

I think since your LTN having shoe lifts and being way taller than all other guys would help you a lot since you don't compensate in the face, looking way more manly than every other guy would probably make your situation better especially if you are jacked, ofc my perspective is of someone who is 5'8 and every girl i see is chasing around <6'0 dudes but face and height walk hand in hand you can't have one without the other

I think since your LTN having shoe lifts and being way taller than all other guys would help you a lot since you don't compensate in the face, looking way more manly than every other guy would probably make your situation better especially if you are jacked, ofc my perspective is of someone who is 5'8 and every girl i see is chasing around <6'0 dudes but face and height walk hand in hand you can't have one without the other
What you're saying makes sense, friend. I think I'll just put lifts and my shoes and forget about it so I can have an even bigger height halo. Then I'll focus solely on face and frame/ muscle.

It's just that I've never seen a 5'6 chadlite irl, if you've a chadlite face you are also more likely to have good enough height (5'8+) too still I agree height gives a great advantage but you need to have atleast a 5+ face to reap the benefits

What you're saying makes sense, friend. I think I'll just put lifts and my shoes and forget about it so I can have an even bigger height halo. Then I'll focus solely on face and frame/ muscle.
If you can bring your face to MTN you'd be overall Htn or chadlite due to your 6'1 natural height

If you can bring your face to MTN you'd be overall Htn or chadlite due to your 6'1 natural height
Im 6'4 in shoes though. That's my perceived height. Will that change much?

Im 6'4 in shoes though. That's my perceived height. Will that change much?
Holy shit you can get up to 6'7 with lifts a lot of girls might be frightened at that height jfl

Holy shit you can get up to 6'7 with lifts a lot of girls might be frightened at that height jfl
No haha. I'm 6'4 in shoes WITH lifts.

Why don't you get an arranged marriage?
Not comfortable with forcing some girl to marry me. Also, looksmaxxing for myself. I literally need surgery unlike the mentalcels on here.

Not comfortable with forcing some girl to marry me. Also, looksmaxxing for myself. I literally need surgery unlike the mentalcels on here.
Ive seen your face and you look fine.

Ive seen your face and you look fine.
Haven't posted my face on here btw. You could be referring to another user or some dude I LARPed as.

You also have not seen me IRL in motion, speaking, in bad lighting. Trust me. It is bad.

Haven't posted my face on here btw. You could be referring to another user or some dude I LARPed as.

You also have not seen me IRL in motion, speaking, in bad lighting. Trust me. It is bad.
Oh I just be confusing you with someone else.

Aren't you in your 30s with stubble and darker skin?

Put the insoles inside ur socks

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe

Nah. Mid 20s. And not dark.

With a full beard I can look 30 though.