Can A Tall, Gymmaxxed MTN Slay?

I mean a 5'6, jacked MTN could get a HTB or Stacylite, so obviously. You have height advantage, so if the HTB or Stacylite liked tall guys, yes. Depending on the person.

You see tall guys with ugly girls just like you see short guys with ugly girls. You see short guys with hot girls just like you see tall guys with hot girls.

Money can help too, yes some girls are money hungry but some genuinely are attracted to a man who comes across a hard worker/plate feeder.

Tom Cruise is 5'7, if he can do it, I'm sure you can.

Jeff Nippard is 5'3 and dated Robin Gallant lol

Tom Cruise is a world famous celebrity. He would get hot women even if he looked like a monkey and smeared his whole body with feces

Not dark? Instant Gigachad SMV in Pakistan Bhai.
Nah. Doesn't work that way. Knew lots of incels with light skin. There is obviously truth to the light skin meme but it is more a phenotype thing than just skin tone.

Nah. Doesn't work that way. Knew lots of incels with light skin. There is obviously truth to the light skin meme but it is more a phenotype thing than just skin tone.
Agreed. I have a lighter pheno but I'm still incel.

Yep, these examples are real but they feel like more of a exception than a rule. A better way to phrase it would be how easy it would be for a tall, jacked MTN to get a HTB/ Stacylite
It really wouldn't be easier, because you'll notice the only types of girl's that are super shallow and care about things like height/hair/income are always normie girls, everytime. Attractive girls (Dua Lipa, Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid etc) you'll notice those types of girls are completely secure with themselves, so although they like an attractive man with good hair, good fashion and a nice body. Those guys never seem to be huge in height. If you want a normie, look for those shallow types that care about height. But if you want a HTB/Stacylite they are more secure with themselves as they didn't deal with bullying in school/jealousy so they tend not to be as vain.

Tom Cruise is a world famous celebrity. He would get hot women even if he looked like a monkey and smeared his whole body with feces
Yes, and most of the 6'0+ people that they use as examples here of ''be tall or die'' are also world famous celebrities.

He wouldn't get hot women if he looked like a monkey and smeared his body with feces otherwise Danny DeVito etc would have model esque girlfriends.

Again, Jeff Nippard wasn't famous at that point, he's 5'3 and dating a model.

Worry about your looks, worry about your humour and worry about your life ambition before you be weird over height. I'm 5'10 on a good day and never had any issues with girls because of my height. My 6'4 nerdy brother however is years older than me and still a virgin, I met his uni female friends who refused to believe I was his brother. I take care of my look, he does not. I'm 5'10, he's 6'4.

Attachments

• CIM3ZQlWwAA9xZC.jpg
    CIM3ZQlWwAA9xZC.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0