Can a wide nose make your IPD seem smaller?

tylerhunter97

tylerhunter97

Gold
I was thinking about getting palatal expansion for IPD as my eyes seem close to each other but what I realized was that maybe my big nose made it seem smaller after seeing a morph

Look at this nose morph:
09C13DC8 1C33 4EB7 A29B 21EFA0489EBE

Even though the only thing that changed is the width of the nose, his eyes seem wider in his face now. It makes sense since proportionally a smaller nose will increase the distance between eye pupils and the nose

However my eyes seem close to me even when I close the part under it with my hands, my IPD is 62 mm btw, its not “that” small I guess
17EF11AF 0AF5 4877 96EC 72A56DF1652D

Can it still be due to the width of my nasion? What do you think?
Could a rhino benefit eye area for guys with wide noses?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Golden Glass
I was thinking about getting palatal expansion for IPD as my eyes seem close to each other but what I realized was that maybe my big nose made it seem smaller after seeing a morph

Look at this nose morph:
View attachment 187604

Even though the only thing that changed is the width of the nose, his eyes seem wider in his face now. It makes sense since proportionally a smaller nose will increase the distance between eye pupils and the nose

However my eyes seem close to me even when I close the part under it with my hands, my IPD is 62 mm btw, its not “that” small I guess
View attachment 187609
I fucken hope so lifefuel for me

Look at this nose morph:
View attachment 187604

View attachment 187609
Yes it's makes your face compact

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Yes, wide and long nose = ticket to the grave.

Look at this nose morph:
View attachment 187604

View attachment 187609
You NEED NEED NEED wide nose between the eyes but thiner the lower

You NEED NEED NEED wide nose between the eyes but thiner the lower
Does that mean I shouldn’t get nasion width reduction? Mine looks way too wide tbh, can you post an example of an ideal nose from front

Mine gets a lot bigger in lower parts btw so I’ll at least reduce the size of lower part

Does that mean I shouldn’t get nasion width reduction? Mine looks way too wide tbh, can you post an example of an ideal nose from front

Mine gets a lot bigger in lower parts btw so I’ll at least reduce the size of lower part
Don't know if you like him, but look at the triangle in his nose, that's ideal

Attachments

• IMG_20191206_200831.png
    IMG_20191206_200831.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Wide look slayerish and high fighting success but not aesthetic