Can a woman be a man?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Regardless that she has a wet vagina that drips and bleeds, and milk ducts thus nipples that can drip milk after pregnancy, can she be a man? Or can she pretend thus deceive you into resembling a man?

If a man says he's a woman, not only is he lying but mocking your intelligence and poking your toleration. The same applies to a woman's deception. A lie is a lie. And why our country continues to entertain these liars is a matter of solving the equation, "What's in it for them?"

If I was a thief, for example, and my goal is to steal from you. Steal from your family. Steal as much stuff as I can from you and your loved ones, I wouldn't have many constraints. And other thieves that would labor for me, I would care the fuck less who they say they are. They can tell me, "I'm a walking piece of shit." Guess what? He's a living piece of shit. I would care less as long as I get my loot from you and your loved ones. And if that piece of shit needs me to promote his identity to the victims and other thieves, I will promote it!

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and sub5inchcel
Novel son

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Novel son
I was watching a documentary titled, What is a Woman. That inspired me to squeeze this turd thread out onto Looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
A woman is a nice tight pussy, easy bro
But there are hateful people that seethe anger, demand vengeance and placement without sacrifice, and gifted intelligence that needs people to accept deception over truth. See, if the perverts can make their lie a reality, they can do so much more! People would no longer need truth. Whatever the entitled group decides will be fact. And law! So if the group decides, "A 7-year-old child can be identified as an adult," guess what? Pedophilia becomes a privilege and even right!

Those perverts can be quite clever. But the only thing that's been blocking such reality, Truth.

Trust me. This doesn't last. 2024/2025 is a fact when all hell breaks loose.

But there are hateful people that seethe anger, demand vengeance and placement without sacrifice, and gifted intelligence that needs people to accept deception over truth. See, if the perverts can make their lie a reality, they can do so much more! People would no longer need truth. Whatever the entitled group decides will be fact. And law! So if the group decides, "A 7-year-old child can be identified as an adult," guess what? Pedophilia becomes a privilege and even right!

Those perverts can be quite clever. But the only thing that's been blocking such reality, Truth.

Trust me. This doesn't last. 2024/2025 is a fact when all hell breaks loose.
u lost me bro. Meds?

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
u lost me bro. Meds?
Please don't ever take any medication for your personality or failures. And I would lose that suggestion for others.

ig in the future when we will have more advances science then it will be possible to completely and safely change gender! Maybe wait for another 50 years or so! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😧😧😧
Regardless that she has a wet vagina that drips and bleeds, and milk ducts thus nipples that can drip milk after pregnancy, can she be a man? Or can she pretend thus deceive you into resembling a man?

If a man says he's a woman, not only is he lying but mocking your intelligence and poking your toleration. The same applies to a woman's deception. A lie is a lie. And why our country continues to entertain these liars is a matter of solving the equation, "What's in it for them?"

If I was a thief, for example, and my goal is to steal from you. Steal from your family. Steal as much stuff as I can from you and your loved ones, I wouldn't have many constraints. And other thieves that would labor for me, I would care the fuck less who they say they are. They can tell me, "I'm a walking piece of shit." Guess what? He's a living piece of shit. I would care less as long as I get my loot from you and your loved ones. And if that piece of shit needs me to promote his identity to the victims and other thieves, I will promote it!

ig in the future when we will have more advances science then it will be possible to completely and safely change gender! Maybe wait for another 50 years or so! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😧😧😧
It all ends. Although the world will never end in a trillion years. But mankind will. 2024/2025 is when the party starts. Be sure wherever you're at during that span, it's where you need to be. And unlike Hollywood's garbage end-of-the-world fiction, it doesn't happen so quickly. It takes years.....years.....years! But it begins in two/three.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L