Can adding facial volume in someone with a deficiency cause a face lift effect?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
If someones face sags because of a volume deficiency, regardless if its bone or soft tissue, usually bone though, could adding volume restore the skin to its intended natural place, ie lift the facial skin up? Anyone got any examples?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I'm convinced you niggas have never heard of Google.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, randomvanish and Deleted member 16380
Fillers or Implants.
Nigga I know, Im asking if that shit could lift the skin up, makes sense it stretches it in all directions, like inflating a balloon, but can it say provide tooth show if youre really deficient. This is what I canf find any examples of.

I don't think thats possible with skin lifting

If someones face sags because of a volume deficiency, regardless if its bone or soft tissue, usually bone though, could adding volume restore the skin to its intended natural place, ie lift the facial skin up? Anyone got any examples?
It depends on what exactly causing the "sag". Only a doctor can diagnose you.

If it is "only" skin, then yeah, fillers will help.

But if it is a fat-pad-slide, then it is over: only facelift.

But fillers are still used in the second case, because even though they do not lift the fat into the right place, they "hide" it, making the shapes and shadows "correct". Which will give you the intended result. But after some point, you would have to be literally Bogdanoffed to achieve this effect. So, fillers work only to a certain point. And this point is not much really tbh. :feelswhy:

TL;DR yes, fillers cause a facelift "effect", but it is mild, and its success depends on the cause of your sagging skin.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
It depends on what exactly causing the "sag". Only a doctor can diagnose you.

If it is "only" skin, then yeah, fillers will help.

But if it is a fat-pad-slide, then it is over: only facelift.

But fillers are still used in the second case, because even though they do not lift the fat into the right place, they "hide" it, making the shapes and shadows "correct". Which will give you the intended result. But after some point, you would have to be literally Bogdanoffed to achieve this effect. So, fillers work only to a certain point. And this point is not much really tbh. :feelswhy:

TL;DR yes, fillers cause a facelift "effect", but it is mild, and its success depends on the cause of your sagging skin.
Yeah, been putting off seeing a max for a long time now. I dont think my pads have sagged down, most likely only atrophied in the upper region. Im 25, no one will give me a facelift. This might sound autistic, but when I lay upside down and look in the mirror, the soft tissues all fall back into place, I get tooth show, and my midface looks shorter, the way it looked like when I was a kid. I find it impossible that my midface grew by like 15mm downward from childhood to adulthood, and sot tissue falling back into place when gravity is "reversed" just confirms it imo. Ill mkae a threas once I get a professional opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
yes, of couse. implants stretch the soft tissue and it creates a face lift effect.

• Love it
Reactions: LebenistneHure