Can all over facial harmony compensate for a long midface?

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Yes i know im probably coping hard but hear me out.

Adam Driver, Jason Schwartzman, Adrien Brody and calvin harris all have very long midfaces but are all considered to be attractive men even if unconventionally (yes i know Adrien Brody is probably because of hes wide set eyes.)

David Schwimmer, isn't considered the most handsome looking guy but if you do a little googling you can find alot of posts, comments, treads of women finding him really attractive. (A couple finding him ugly aswell tho lol)

Tbh when first watching friends i honestly tought Ross was the best looking guy. I definetly noticed hes long face but i overlooked it. After discovering all about facial growth, ill never look at him the same way tho.

Toughts?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Arkantos

Adam Driver, Jason Schwartzman, Adrien Brody and calvin harris all have very long midfaces but are all considered to be attractive men even if unconventionally (yes i know Adrien Brody is probably because of hes wide set eyes.)

David Schwimmer, isn't considered the most handsome looking guy but if you do a little googling you can find alot of posts, comments, treads of women finding him really attractive. (A couple finding him ugly aswell tho lol)

Tbh when first watching friends i honestly tought Ross was the best looking guy. I definetly noticed hes long face but i overlooked it. After discovering all about facial growth, ill never look at him the same way tho.

Toughts?
Its impossible to answer until we see your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
up to a certain point, yes. But nothing's going to save your horse face

• +1

Toughts?

Calvin has good lips, cheekbones, a decent jaw and chin, alongside a good eye area. Those things mitigate his midface ratio issues.

• +1
Its impossible to answer until we see your face.

Sorry cant do that, it would probably destroy my confidence beyond all measures. Plus, once you post on one of these sites, your face becomes a meme and will be spread all over the internett.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I-Don't-Know and LooksJourney
Sorry cant do that, it would probably destroy my confidence beyond all measures. Plus, once you post on one of these sites, your face becomes a meme and will be spread all over the internett.
If you don't feel comfortable posting your face, don't post it, it will only cause you worry.:)

• +1
nice profile pic

• +1
nice profile pic

Yea haha, can definetly relate to Bojack. Long faced guy fucking up he's life in every way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I-Don't-Know
What is your midface ratio?

• +1
High FWHR or nothing. It's not over. You can reduce your midface length by a couple cm or an inch if you chew + mew. How long it'll takes depends on your age. If someone mouth breathes, has no correct tongue posture, and doesn't use his jaw a good amount, the face will elongate overtime. Therefore the opposite is possible if you correct those incorrect habits. Check my chewmaxxing thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
What is your midface ratio?

didnt really know how to measure

if my width is 10 then the lenght would be isch 12.4 if that makes sense?
High FWHR or nothing. It's not over. You can reduce your midface length by a couple cm or an inch if you chew + mew. How long it'll takes depends on your age. If someone mouth breathes, has no correct tongue posture, and doesn't use his jaw a good amount, the face will elongate overtime. Therefore the opposite is possible if you correct those incorrect habits. Check my chewmaxxing thread.

Yea man im aware, i fucked up my facial growth. All tough mewing will unforunatly probably not do much to the lenght of your face besides prevent it from getting longer. Correct me if im wrong, and belive me i'd love to be wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
If your FHWR is above 1.6 you're okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Yes it can and I'm the living proof of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
didnt really know how to measure

if my width is 10 then the lenght would be isch 12.4 if that makes sense?

Yea man im aware, i fucked up my facial growth. All tough mewing will unforunatly probably not do much to the lenght of your face besides prevent it from getting longer. Correct me if im wrong, and belive me i'd love to be wrong.
Watch this.

You are wrong. Anything is possible, especially when it's backed up by science. Although the only catch here is how long it may take and if you're dedicated to fixing incorrect habits. If you widen your maxilla by correct tongue posture your face will shorten and all the parts of the face connected to the maxilla will be more prominent. If you combine that with chewing as much as we're supposed to, you will also change your face for the better and shorten it. The "long face" is not genetic. But remember all our genes are is how our body responds to specific environments. Its emergence is quite recent and is mostly found in the West with the soft-food diet. Everything we consume now has many calories, so we get full fast and we rarely chew as much as our ancestors did. When we're not working out our jaw like we're supposed too, there's nothing to hold up the maxilla, the jaw becomes useless, and the face elongates. If you do chew and strengthen your jaw, and have correct tongue posture, your face will reverse the changes and grow the way it was supposed to. If you're older it may take a while but every person and their body is different. Personally I'm willing to wait a while if that means becoming more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and SomethingOff
If your FHWR is above 1.6 you're okay.
1.6 fwhr is still low Imo.
Over 1.75 or bust
What bullshit is this lmao.

• +1
  • +1
Do you understand how much a cm of bones is? You can't get such results. Probably 2-3mm after 5 years or so.
And here I am, smashing my face like a madman

• +1
  • +1
Do you understand how much a cm of bones is? You can't get such results. Probably 2-3mm after 5 years or so.
You can in fact get such results but to know how long... there's some variables you must factor in first... Such as age, length of your face, width, bone density etc. But what is supposed to be focused on is not the distance you can shorten your face but rather how long it'll take to go back to the face you had when you were younger. We all had correctly proportioned faces when we were younger, I definitely did looking back at my old yearbook, and then along the lines either kept them or ruined them by adopting unhealthy mouth breathing and a modern soft-food diet which doesn't require you to use your facial muscles for shit when you can literally just DRINK a soda and get enough calories to feel full.

• +1
You can in fact get such results but to know how long... there's some variables you must factor in first... Such as age, length of your face, width, bone density etc. But what is supposed to be focused on is not the distance you can shorten your face but rather how long it'll take to go back to the face you had when you were younger. We all had correctly proportioned faces when we were younger, I definitely did looking back at my old yearbook, and then along the lines either kept them or ruined them by adopting unhealthy mouth breathing and a modern soft-food diet which doesn't require you to use your facial muscles for shit when you can literally just DRINK a soda and get enough calories to feel full.
Once bones are fused you can't move them that much if at all with your tongue. Lefort 1 could shorten your midface a bit

• +1
Watch this.

You are wrong. Anything is possible, especially when it's backed up by science. Although the only catch here is how long it may take and if you're dedicated to fixing incorrect habits. If you widen your maxilla by correct tongue posture your face will shorten and all the parts of the face connected to the maxilla will be more prominent. If you combine that with chewing as much as we're supposed to, you will also change your face for the better and shorten it. The "long face" is not genetic. But remember all our genes are is how our body responds to specific environments. Its emergence is quite recent and is mostly found in the West with the soft-food diet. Everything we consume now has many calories, so we get full fast and we rarely chew as much as our ancestors did. When we're not working out our jaw like we're supposed too, there's nothing to hold up the maxilla, the jaw becomes useless, and the face elongates. If you do chew and strengthen your jaw, and have correct tongue posture, your face will reverse the changes and grow the way it was supposed to. If you're older it may take a while but every person and their body is different. Personally I'm willing to wait a while if that means becoming more attractive.

Well said brother.
Once bones are fused you can't move them that much if at all with your tongue. Lefort 1 could shorten your midface a bit
The Maxilla never fully fuses. As proof by the fact that orthodontics can cause it to collapse using braces. While appliances such as the FAGGA can grow the maxilla in just a couple of months. Correct Tongue posture can remodel your face however the best changes happen as a child when the whole body is in a state of rapid growth and can be influenced in any direction. That doesn’t mean you can’t see results as an adult, if you force your tongue as hard as you can against the roof of the palate for all hours awake and subconsciously resting it on the palate while asleep,this will course expansion and growth in your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well said brother.
The Maxilla never fully fuses. As proof by the fact that orthodontics can cause it to collapse using braces. While appliances such as the FAGGA can grow the maxilla in just a couple of months. Correct Tongue posture can remodel your face however the best changes happen as a child when the whole body is in a state of rapid growth and can be influenced in any direction. That doesn’t mean you can’t see results as an adult, if you force your tongue as hard as you can against the roof of the palate for all hours awake and subconsciously resting it on the palate while asleep,this will course expansion and growth in your face.

• +1
All well said bros. Reminder that the that the maxilla bone needs 3mg of force placed upon it to change. Your tongue exerts 500mg of force.

• +1