Can any high IQ member give feedback about my IQ?

LaFayette

LaFayette

Bronze
Supposedly, the higher you are in intellligence, the easier it is for you to judge *roughly* the range within which another's IQ lies. Knowledge in itself does not, of course, imply intellligence ( expressed competence/skill acquisition/expressed reasoning ability, does.)
If a legit gifted user can provide an approximation, please do.

0-10 for making this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, JMax, Hades and 10 others
I have professionally tested iq of 45.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
via GIFER in 2020 | Dragon ball z, Anime, Dragon ball super

Vegeta finds that hilarious | Smug Anime Face | Know Your Meme

i've originally come to the conclusion iq is just a circle jerk of retards with no creativity, who just want to feel better, unless you're some sort of genius, iq is just bullshit, true intelligence lies in ones way of thinking, theres no measure to true intelligence, especially not by some 3 digit number spit out by another human being or computer test, we are all mighty, the most powerful creatures we know of, no number can represent your true potential.

why the fuck are you obsessed with IQ? Chad doesnt give a shit about it, you are better of looksmaxxing than iqmaxxing.

i've originally come to the conclusion iq is just a circle jerk of retards with no creativity, who just want to feel better, unless you're some sort of genius, iq is just bullshit, true intelligence lies in ones way of thinking, theres no measure to true intelligence, especially not by some 3 digit number spit out by another human being or computer test, we are all mighty, the most powerful creatures we know of, no number can represent your true potential.

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
why the fuck are you obsessed with IQ? Chad doesnt give a shit about it, you are better of looksmaxxing than iqmaxxing.
Because IQ is a great asset in combination with looksmaxxing. If your IQ is high, that means you can be more humorous, seductive, a better conversationalist etc ON TOP of being competent. My best friend is a chad genius, no need to say how he does with girls.

Because IQ is a great asset in combination with looksmaxxing. If your IQ is high, that means you can be more humorous, seductive, a better conversationalist etc ON TOP of being competent. My best friend is a chad genius, no need to say how he does with girls.
“Oh if I jokermax surely I will get girls.” No, stop coping. All that matters is being dark triad, low iq, and NT. Plus why the fuck are you even trying to get people in an incel forum to find ur iq?

• +1
Reactions: 🌈 👽 and NothingCanStopMe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, 🌈 👽, LaFayette and 1 other person
High IQ -> Better insight on things -> More depression

• +1
Reactions: 🌈 👽 and NothingCanStopMe
High IQ -> Better insight on things -> More depression
Being self-aware and reflective enough is correlated with depression, but that does not mean one is intelligent. Sure, to be SA you must be above a certain threshold but having problems you dont seem to be able to solve is more of a low iq hint.

giga mother fucking cope you abuse coping dog cry for me
I have been through numerous official and online tests , and my IQ is-supposedly-in the superior range. However, considering the results might have been inflated, I try to see how legit High IQ dudes can judge my intel.

I have been through numerous official and online tests , and my IQ is-supposedly-in the superior range. However, considering the results might have been inflated, I try to see how legit High IQ dudes can judge my intel.

I got 123 on the mensa one and i'm alright. fuck i wish i could explain it to you in my language it's over.

I got 123 on the mensa one and i'm alright. fuck i wish i could explain it to you in my language it's over.
crazy how i just said its a circle jerk to make themselves feel better and overcompensate for lack of creativity, and here you are saying you got 123, thinking you're hot shit, when in reality you come off as having the same mentality as any other retard on this site, looks like you weren't smart enough to pave your own path u qoot leetle teeng

just do a mensa test nigger
why would u want these retards rating ur "IQ"

If you are indeed 123 , then our IQs are nearly identical (mine is one point lower). Try to express it...I won't pressure you anymore though.

High iq is a cope and it is genetic so stop coping tbhv

I know my REAL iq but I think it is inflated!

crazy how i just said its a circle jerk to make themselves feel better and overcompensate for lack of creativity, and here you are saying you got 123, thinking you're hot shit, when in reality you come off as having the same mentality as any other retard on this site, looks like you weren't smart enough to pave your own path u qoot leetle teeng

The truth is that it is difficult to express yourself in your 2nd language ngl, I would like to argue with you but it tires me out.
and i said that i'm alright not that im this super smart guy jfl at you thinking you know everything, IQ being a thing before you were born and will keep being a very strong indication, keep coping.

The truth is that it is difficult to express yourself in your 2nd language ngl, I would like to argue with you but it tires me out.
and i said that i'm alright not that im this super smart guy jfl at you thinking you know everything, IQ being a thing before you born and will keep being a very strong indication, keep coping.
what's your second language?

Stephen hawking aint no loser

Real high iq trait: dont care about iq . therefore op you re average or below

worded that badly, i mean't like the other language he speaks, as he said english isnt his first, guess i just started counting 1 2 3

Supposedly, the higher you are in intellligence, the easier it is for you to judge *roughly* the range within which another's IQ lies. Knowledge in itself does not, of course, imply intellligence ( expressed competence/skill acquisition/expressed reasoning ability, does.)
Absolutely impossible to give accurate estimation by your posts. Would have to read all your posts, and then again, none of us is really qualified to make estimates of someone's IQ. Just do a Mensa test.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Madhate
View attachment 685467
Real high iq trait: dont care about iq . therefore op you re average or below
I think we are taking this quote out of context. I guess Stephen Hawking referred to pseudointellectual braggers, who may try to overcompensate. Moreover, considering his position he would say something like this because he only cared about his passions....

I try to see how legit High IQ dudes can judge my intel.
lol jfl if u think anyone's high iq on this site
also who cares if it's inflated?
it's a comparison to other people, so u are superior to other people anyway
123 iq is enough to do most things that are considered "high iq" in society

low iq
low t
low effort
high inhib
high e