Can any high IQ member give feedback about my IQ?

Low IQ why though? Also, is your IQ documented?
Firstly, yes, my IQ has been professionally assessed awhile ago and estimated at roughly 140 with a standard deviation of 15.
Secondly, I could not have been bothered to read your post thoroughly and concluded you are low IQ based solely on the fact that you ask for validation and assessment on this site.

kys u low iq faggit choke on my dick jfl tbh ngl tbf

• JFL
Reactions: LaFayette
View attachment 685467
Real high iq trait: dont care about iq . therefore op you re average or below
More like low IQ trait. 99% of people with IQs of under 100 ''don't care'' about IQ. It's like you wouldn't be good in sports, of course you claim you don't care about sports. And if you ARE good in sports, of course you DO care about sports and occasionally even boast how good.
Why Hawking said that, is because he was a great mind, but didn't score a amazingly high on IQ. He had a IQ of 160, whereas even some ordinary folks have higher. There's a goldsmith in Finland with 190 IQ, if I remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Firstly, yes, my IQ has been professionally assessed awhile ago and estimated at roughly 140 with a standard deviation of 15.
Secondly, I could not have been bothered to read your post thoroughly and concluded you are low IQ based solely on the fact that you ask for validation and assessment on this site.

kys u low iq faggit choke on my dick jfl tbh ngl tbf
Legit.

iq = bone mass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
brother
pm me ur face so we can see what iq u are 😃😃😃
I get you, and I understand that doing this thread in looksmax.me is stupid....I was just wondering if lots of us are too low iq to compensate for unattractive looks. Jokes aside i will pm you.

Absolutely impossible to give accurate estimation by your posts. Would have to read all your posts, and then again, none of us is really qualified to make estimates of someone's IQ. Just do a Mensa test.
even by reading someone's posts it will still be inaccurate, will you judge them bc dey might b typing like this? or bc they post retarded sht which provides no useful or "smart" info? this is why i said intelligence can't be truly measured, if one admits life's goal to be the achievement of happiness, is anyone who's achieved it smarter than those who haven't? if so, does that only apply to that person? would someone who believes life's ultimate goal is to be as accurate with a sniper as possible, see themselves as smarter than someone who's happy? assuming intelligence helps you recognize and achieve your goal, would someone who achieves their goal faster be considered smarter, even though their journey might be easier? there's no true answer, of course this all goes out the window if you just put a number on it, but why would you? a person with 80iq might stay quite during a robbery, while a 150iq genius, even though according to iq, would have the ability to problem solve faster than the 80 iq, still completely lose his shit and start screaming, getting himself killed.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
even by reading someone's posts it will still be inaccurate, will you judge them bc dey might b typing like this? or bc they post retarded sht which provides no useful or "smart" info? this is why i said intelligence can't be truly measured, if one admits life's goal to be the achievement of happiness, is anyone who's achieved it smarter than those who haven't? if so, does that only apply to that person? would someone who believes life's ultimate goal is to be as accurate with a sniper as possible, see themselves as smarter than someone who's happy? assuming intelligence helps you recognize and achieve your goal, would someone who achieves their goal faster be considered smarter, even though their journey might be easier? there's no true answer, of course this all goes out the window if you just put a number on it, but why would you? a person with 80iq might stay quite during a robbery, while a 150iq genius, even though according to iq, would have the ability to problem solve faster than the 80 iq, still completely lose his shit and start screaming, getting himself killed.

just be high iq at the right place at the right time theory

• WTF
Reactions: Suave
I
Have
Big
peenor

of course you could say "stop fucking over thinking, you give 2 people the same problems, who ever solves them faster and and more accurately is more intelligent, but how does that correlate to intelligence, as opposed to just intelligence regarding a certain task

Didn't you pass a real Mensa test?

• WTF
Reactions: Azoriko
just be high iq at the right place at the right time theory
??????? you don't choose to be smart at certain things, you just are....

More like low IQ trait. 99% of people with IQs of under 100 ''don't care'' about IQ. It's like you wouldn't be good in sports, of course you claim you don't care about sports. And if you ARE good in sports, of course you DO care about sports and occasionally even boast how good.
Why Hawking said that, is because he was a great mind, but didn't score a amazingly high on IQ. He had a IQ of 160, whereas even some ordinary folks have higher. There's a goldsmith in Finland with 190 IQ, if I remember correctly.
View attachment 685493
On what scale? Isn't the WAIS scale limited at 160?

of course you could say "stop fucking over thinking, you give 2 people the same problems, who ever solves them faster and and more accurately is more intelligent, but how does that correlate to intelligence, as opposed to just intelligence regarding a certain task

Do you know any other languages besides english? 30-40% of the users here are not native speakers of this language, speaking in a language that you didn't master yet automatically lower your iq by 30 points, this too should be taken into account when looking here at the messages of some people here tbh tbh.

you can be smarter at a test involving shapes and shit, and i can be smarter at for example, using my muscles to their fullest potential, who's to say you're smarter than me? i never said iq can't measure some sort of intelligence, and if i did, then i take it back, all i recall saying iq doesn't measure true, total, intelligence, not just one field

I think I am more adept in English than in Greek, ngl.

• JFL
I did but as you read b4 I felt it was inflated. Your judgement might hold value
Do you relate to this?

If you got a good score in Mensa, you're at least 115+ I suppose.

You have to pass a real IQ test to be sure. It costs $300+ and it takes weeks to get the results, at least in France.

Funny thing is I failed to get more than 120 on mensa.no, but got 133 in the real IQ test.

Do you relate to this?

You have to pass a real IQ test to be sure. It costs $300+ and it takes weeks to get the results, at least in France.

Funny thing is I failed to get more than 120 on mensa.no, but got 133 in the real IQ test.

watch out btw

Do you relate to this?

My iq was tested thrice, not only through the Mensa entry exam, but also with GAMA and WAIS. Yet for a year before I decided to get a real test, I had a habit of doing online tests....so I am wondering about transfer/practice effects.

On what scale? Isn't the WAIS scale limited at 160?
Idk about Hawking, perhaps it was just a estimate. However if they were to measure the IQ of someone so intelligent, they would surely make a custom test for the occasion, definetely wouldn't use WAIS.

• +1
Reactions: Andros
My iq was tested thrice, not only through the Mensa entry exam, but also with GAMA and WAIS. Yet for a year before I decided to get a real test, I had a habit of doing online tests....so I am wondering about transfer/practice effects.
Wait 4/5 years between real IQ test for them to be valid.

Also you have to be not depressed and not anxious because it lowers the scores.

Your first Mensa online test is probably close to your real IQ. I myself have gotten 126, but I'm sure with a bit of rehearsal, I could reach the required score for Mensa.

Do you relate to this?

I do not think I tick most boxes, and tbh if I am to take my results seriously, I still am with the extended average. I am not gifted enough to exhibit most of these traits. What worries me is that I feel I learn slowly in regards to my hobbies, and I was wondering if , in case I have a low IQ, this is one more reason I can not compensate for my looks.

Your first Mensa online test is probably close to your real IQ. I myself have gotten 126, but I'm sure with a bit of rehearsal, I could reach the required score for Mensa.
My first ever legit online test was back in 2017....I wish I could remember the score , but I don't.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I have no idea who you are but judging by the fact that you made this thread it's probably not very high

also:

Posts73Reputation37

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and LaFayette
View attachment 685493
First of all i dont know of any "genius" who bragged about his own iq , and if there are they re probably less than your fingers can count.
There is a funny story written In the book The innovators : Isaacson describes how Shockley became obsessed with IQ - requiring his employees to take the test and have a minimum IQ in order to work there. Later it turns out Shockley’s IQ was lower than the required minimum.
So as i said actual people with high iq dont care , and if they do they re wasting their potential on a meaningless topic .

590AD54B B264 4B7C 85E7 55DF6E511D7C

5284F9AD 6A98 46C5 BD1D 0503D8F199C1
1BE694D3 B24C 4653 BF25 7B3DBA7DCAE9

My first ever legit online test was back in 2017....I wish I could remember the score , but I don't.
I think (althrough not sure), that it was a 115 in .dk

High IQ -> people can't relate to you -> will find u weird -> will avoid you.
nah that means youre ugly as sin

• Love it
Do you relate to this?

Giga lifefuel,I have almost everyone
How much would be a good score?
I got 117 iq