Or only reborn?

brain transplant

badg how to look like you?

u already are retard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 23804
But i not have sex with girls and they ghost me in dates
buddy, you are beautiful. you need to work on social skills, and be as lean as possible! when u are fat, u lose a lot of appeal.
u should consider social therapy

buddy, you are beautiful. you need to work on social skills, and be as lean as possible! when u are fat, u lose a lot of appeal.
u should consider social therapy
I have 17% bodyfat do you think is too much?

u look great ur best pics were a few days ago actually or weeks i dont know. ur face and skin looked very like a prettyboy, like u wore makeup maybe. u should try concealer and mascara

wrote a comprehensive list 4 u:

u look great ur best pics were a few days ago actually or weeks i dont know. ur face and skin looked very like a prettyboy, like u wore makeup maybe. u should try concealer and mascara
Look my skin is better after start tren I don't know why

I'm not ogre?

wrote a comprehensive list 4 u:

Thanks bro

I'm not ogre?
Maybe 12% or less?
nope ur not ogre u look masc handsome guy. really there is a problem with your brain and should get theraphy trust me.
other than that, you should totally softmaxx like with makeup if u dont already.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
nope ur not ogre u look masc handsome guy. really there is a problem with your brain and should get theraphy trust me.
other than that, you should totally softmaxx like with makeup if u dont already.
But makeup is not gay? And girls not can catch me?