Can any1 ban this kid?

0ogrpostcel

0ogrpostcel

| Global mod
Staff
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Posts
1,927
Reputation
4,238
IMG 0199


@Master
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jiozz, pony, sørenyuko and 4 others
I can give me a sec
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jiozz, zennn and 0ogrpostcel
Nigga you’re a mod YOU DO IT
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sørenyuko, zennn and 0ogrpostcel
Shut up nigger he mogs you nigger die you nigger
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeenoResurrected, sørenyuko, ragingmanlet and 1 other person
1791359726432
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ihavenightmares, Gudlifer and 0ogrpostcel
I feel like the fucker doesn’t get enough hate
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Gudlifer and 0ogrpostcel
That guy was trying to troll me, I just ignored him
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ragingmanlet and 0ogrpostcel
That guy was trying to troll me, I just ignored him
Good job! Next time remember to report him to me or any other moderators online
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mecha-Man and whiskers52
Nigga you’re a mod YOU DO IT
I feel like the fucker doesn’t get enough hate
Nah none of you guys can do anything about me being here :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @ReadBooksEveryday tried to ban me and OUR ADMIN KANG numb the pain unbanned me and put that little sub moderator in his place :feelshmm:

The admins are on MY payroll bitch
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, sørenyuko and 0ogrpostcel
Nah none of you guys can do anything about me being here :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @ReadBooksEveryday tried to ban me and OUR ADMIN KANG numb the pain unbanned me and put that little sub moderator in his place :feelshmm:

The admins are on MY payroll bitch
Bhai all jokes, you just being a nig sometimes
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko and ragingmanlet
Good job! Next time remember to report him to me or any other moderators online
I didnt know he was that problematic 🤣🤣

To me he seemed like the ordinary kid who thinks he got everything figured out. I didn't know he was going around harassing everyone.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel
no clue why this made me cage so hard at 4am

didnt even give u a chance 2 breathe :lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnus and 0ogrpostcel

Similar threads

Verdams mum
Replies
7
Views
89
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
Upsilon
Replies
0
Views
11
Upsilon
Upsilon
genomemax
Replies
11
Views
43
pfl
pfl
MagicX
Replies
2
Views
35
D69mo
D69mo
got.daim
Replies
6
Views
29
MrBossMan
MrBossMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top