Can anyone do lefort/bimax morphs?

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Fuck. I'm seriously considering this shit.

The looksmaxxing rabbit hole keeps going deeper.

No matter how much I leanmaxx or get upper third implants/procedures, I will always have a wimp looking face because of my lower third (and midface).

I would be so curious to know what I may look like with lefort 1 ccw or quadrangular lefort 1 + bsso + genio.

I am just tired of getting looked at as a wimp by men and women.

Can anyone do a morph?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, oatmeal and Pumanator

No matter how much I leanmaxx or get upper third implants/procedures, I will always have a wimp looking face because of my lower third (and midface).

I would be so curious to know what I may look like with lefort 1 ccw or quadrangular lefort 1 + bsso + genio.

Can anyone do a morph?
realistic bimax morph is difficult

can you post a picture of:

smile (front and profile)

x-rays if you have any

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 4044

x-rays if you have any

I will do it tomorrow as I am tired as fuck right now.

I assumed bimax morph is hard. That's what makes me apprehensive, as I have no maloccusion and I don't know if it will be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

x-rays if you have any
Do you make morphs?:feelsthink:

Can anyone do a morph?
This site really needs to source a paid photoshop expert that does morphs for people on expected surgical outcomes.

@Lorsss surely this must be someone that this forum can pay for a real proffesional surgical morph of a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 4044 and Lorsss
This site really needs to source a paid photoshop expert that does morphs for people on expected surgical outcomes.

@Lorsss surely this must be someone that this forum can pay for a real proffesional surgical morph of a bimax.
a service like this will never be as valuable as a prediction made by a surgeon.

@Sergeant may implement a service where users can sell professional morphs here as long as they share a percentage with the website, but this may turn the forum into a bad copy of Fiverr

With Today's rules it's impossible to sell a service here or advertise oneself

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

there is, his name is @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262