Can anyone get orbital decompression?

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
Can it give deep set eyes to normal people? Specially ethnics with bug eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I heard that taban rejects some people

• So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob
No, removing orbital volume from a non protruding eye would cause serious functional issues.

If you want deeper set eyes, you build up the brow bones and the infraorbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and sloopnoob
if you want deeper set eyes, you build up the brow bones and the infraorbital rims.
that's what I'm waiting for, try facepulling first if that doesn't work then mse+facemask to get more bone under the eye.

that's what I'm waiting for, try facepulling first if that doesn't work then mse+facemask to get more bone under the eye.
You'd be wasting your time with this stuff. There are no documented changes in the orbital area from MSE and facepulling is PSL broscience, based on misleading "before-after" photos.

A consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon on the other hand will benefit you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5694 and sloopnoob
You'd be wasting your time with this stuff. There are no documented changes in the orbital area from MSE and facepulling is PSL broscience, based on misleading "before-after" photos.
I'm not doing it only for the eye area. From what I can tell Ronald Ead(jaw hacks on YouTube) had significant improvement in the eye area. he had slight nct, it became neutral and got rid of his scleral show so it isn't total bs for eye area even.
Screenshot 20200315 072117
Screenshot 20200315 072100

Last edited:
There couldn't be a better example of what I previously said lol

misleading "before-after" photos.

You can't even say that this is misleading photo. This is the equivalent of me telling you I had a nose job, showing you my huge ass nose in one photo and then my ass on the other one as an after.

How can you even tell what his scleral show is from the photo on the right?

n
How can you even tell what his scleral show is from the photo on the right?
both the photos are ss i took from his videos. i was too lazy to skip to somewhere his head and eyes were in a neutral position. I'd consider this an improvement nonetheless even if it did nothing for his eye area(which it did, he has alot of tear through in the before photo while on the right he has alot more bone in the cheeks and under eye.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I think infraorbital rim implants would be the better option. You could also get a browridge implant, I suppose but I’ve always found those unnatural looking.

• +1
Idk bro but I will ask Ümit Beden to give me.

I am an ethnic with protruding eyes too.

• +1
No, removing orbital volume from a non protruding eye would cause serious functional issues.

If you want deeper set eyes, you build up the brow bones and the infraorbital rims.
Can you elab this one ? My eyes are protruding, albeit not deformed tier so I wonder what functional issue this surgery can create ?