Can anyone give help with mt2?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Lets say someone "hypothetical" in a country where its legal has this mt2 nose spray. How should he dose it??
Its 10mg of mt2 with 4ml water. In the description the company only wrote "2 sprays daily for the first 3 days". But what to do after these 3 days and for how long? Just 2 sprays every day for the next 2-3 months? When should someone get the first sun exposure and for many minutes?

Also in the description they wrote the bottom of the spray needs to get scrolled clockwise for mix, but then on the picture it looks like they scroll it counter clockwise. Anyone understands this?

You need to figure out how much mg would be would be in per spray. Have a google about what the dosage consensus is. But I've used 0.075mg - 0.5mg of injectable MT2 with no issues. I'd say 0.15mg - 0.25mg is the sweet spot and basically the longer you're in the sun and the high the dose, the deeper and faster the tan. Can use it everyday to rapidly get tanned and then use as needed to maintain or slowly build up over time. I'd say the injectable would be much more effective than the nasal spray though.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deusmaximus and StrangerDanger
You need to figure out how much mg would be would be in per spray. Have a google about what the dosage consensus is. But I've used 0.075mg - 0.5mg of injectable MT2 with no issues.
I really cant find any informations how much mg would be in a spray :confused: So i guess its just try and error.

I really cant find any informations how much mg would be in a spray :confused: So i guess its just try and error.
Sounds like it, do a few sprays go out in the sun and if you burn then it wasn't enough

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Sounds like it, do a few sprays go out in the sun and if you burn then it wasn't enough
I just found this text from a different brand:
"As a reference: your 10 ml nasal spray bottle (60 sprays) contains exactly 10 mg of Melanotan 2. So one spray per nostril (2 sprays) is equal to about 0.333 mg of Melanotan 2. However, absorption using a nasal spray is around 50%, so for one spray per nostril you are actually getting 0.167 mg of Melanotan 2. For the 5 ml bottle, it’s half of these amounts."

What would this convert for my 4ml 10mg spray? Im really bad in math.

Find out how much mg mt2 per spray you get. If there isn't any info available you could take the practical and tedious approach and carefully temporarily transfer the mt2 liquid content in the nasal spray bottle somewhere else and store it in the refrigerator. Once the nasal spray bottle is empty you can fill it up with 4mg water or so and see how many sprays it take to empty so you can get an rough estimate how many ml you get per spray and at last transfer it back.
Once that is done find a dosage scheme online, account for that the nasal absorption rate is only 50% compared to injection. Do the maths and hit the sunbed for 1-2 hours(depending on location and skin-type) or for as long as you don't burn, you want to develop it gradually

I just found this text from a different brand:
"As a reference: your 10 ml nasal spray bottle (60 sprays) contains exactly 10 mg of Melanotan 2. So one spray per nostril (2 sprays) is equal to about 0.333 mg of Melanotan 2. However, absorption using a nasal spray is around 50%, so for one spray per nostril you are actually getting 0.167 mg of Melanotan 2. For the 5 ml bottle, it’s half of these amounts."

What would this convert for my 4ml 10mg spray? Im really bad in math.
10mg per 4ml is 2.5mg per 1ml, that means 0.1ml equals 0.25mg

Based on this, 2 sprays is 0.333 ml.

0.333ml is a third of 1ml, so 1/3 of 0.25mg is 0.083mg

Which means two sprays is 0.083mg but the absorption is 50% so you’re actually getting 0.041 per two sprays or 0.02 per spray.

I’m sure there’s simpler ways to work this out but that’s how my peanut brain thinks about, someone please check but hope this helps

Don’t be an idiot and just inject it. You’ll damage yourself more putting it up your nose than just a simple delivery right into your body via injection into belly fat. I’ve been using melanotan for years and injecting it is easy

10mg per 4ml is 2.5mg per 1ml, that means 0.1ml equals 0.25mg

Based on this, 2 sprays is 0.333 ml.

0.333ml is a third of 1ml, so 1/3 of 0.25mg is 0.083mg

Which means two sprays is 0.083mg but the absorption is 50% so you’re actually getting 0.041 per two sprays or 0.02 per spray.

I’m sure there’s simpler ways to work this out but that’s how my peanut brain thinks about, someone please check but hope this helps
What would you guess could be a good dosage?
2 sprays to start, and then after first 3 days up to 4 sprays?

What would you guess could be a good dosage?
2 sprays to start, and then after first 3 days up to 4 sprays?
I think that's a good idea, there are side effects like nausea, flushing, blood pressure spike, nothing too bad but good to start small and build up.

melatonan gives cancer ??

OP make sure to report back with your results