Can anyone here lucid dream?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
It’s a real scientific thing, not a new age type thing like astral projection. If you practice it you can have lucid dream sex and fly and all sorts of shit. Could be the ideal cope. Anyone done it before?

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Lorsss and Pietrosiek
Ohhhh i would fuck them all.....

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
Why would i want to lucid dream about being a rich chad fuckin multiple foids, just to wake up to my shitty reality.

• +1
Reactions: poly66
Why would i want to lucid dream about being a rich chad fuckin multiple foids, just to wake up to my shitty reality.
Shut up greycel I said it was a cope not a life fix

• +1
Reactions: poly66, NorwoodMilitant and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
I have tried and had some real intense dreams where I knew I was dreaming but I always woke up.

I did it, and guess what's the first thing I did? Yeah, sex. And guess what, it's like the physical one, if not more intense in a certain way!

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
It’s a real scientific thing, not a new age type thing like astral projection. If you practice it you can have lucid dream sex and fly and all sorts of shit. Could be the ideal cope. Anyone done it before?
I have lucid dreams if I go to bed very late.

I had a lucid dream where I was hang gliding across African planes and a herd of giraffes were following me on land. Beautiful shit

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685