Can anyone realistically get laid if they're average by listening to "just be confident bro" and how? without thinking about "game" analytically etc.

Can anyone gel laid by pure sheer everyday normie advice. Assuming we give benefit of the doubt.

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
If so, how? Imainge we are jus average iq low sentience and not that nerdy enough to self reflect. Is there any way we can just by being happy clappy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
No, you need real life experience and wisdom to be NT. You can't become NT by just reading it and watching YouTube videos. It doesn't work like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, John124 and Deleted member 18879
No, you need real life experience and wisdom to be NT. You can't become NT by just reading it and watching YouTube videos. It doesn't work like that.
what % of people do you think are too nervous from being too average and ego sensitive to do that.
Do you think eventually the only people going outside will either be high tier normies, and maybe ofc the poor people who don't give a fuck. Oh wait it's kidna already liek that lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and incel194012940
roll the dice enough times and you're bound to get something as long as you're not completely subhuman imo. doesnt youll get it frequently or itll be high quality, but youll getsomething. i mean thats literally 80% of the people out there.

average people can't get laid with anything but landwhales and black women in the presence of attractive males, so no its cope, looksmax or rope

what % of people do you think are too nervous from being too average and ego sensitive to do that.
Do you think eventually the only people going outside will either be high tier normies, and maybe ofc the poor people who don't give a fuck. Oh wait it's kidna already liek that lol
I can't guess that %, but probably very low. I would guess that's your reason, and probably many people on here too. The truth is that the majority of the world is average. Most couples are average, and the world still moves on and repopulate.
Lol, at HTNs being the only one going out. Do you go outside? Just check up walk tours and look at some oofy doofy videos. It's probably your mentality limiting you and your vibes rather than anything else if I'm being honest just by your response.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Of course Not you idiot

roll the dice enough times and you're bound to get something as long as you're not completely subhuman imo. doesnt youll get it frequently or itll be high quality, but youll getsomething. i mean thats literally 80% of the people out there.
You’ll probably get reported now dude if you talk to women.

average people can't get laid with anything but landwhales and black women in the presence of attractive males, so no its cope, looksmax or rope
Maybe in the presence of chad but I know plenty of NT normies who slay bitches. We are just not NT. Being NT or not isn't really something you can change either. Once you're awoken you can't go back. Most dudes I know that have pretty decently cute girlfriends are not chads. Yeah you can't be sub 5 or LTN but if you're at least MTN and NT it's not over. Chads are rarer than you think

I can't guess that %, but probably very low. I would guess that's your reason, and probably many people on here too. The truth is that the majority of the world is average. Most couples are average, and the world still moves on and repopulate.
Lol, at HTNs being the only one going out. Do you go outside? Just check up walk tours and look at some oofy doofy videos. It's probably your mentality limiting you and your vibes rather than anything else if I'm being honest just by your response.
It always works better to be nervous and insecure so you can find excuses to justify being an angry person (which is what everyone here does). Ego sensitivity is the true reason xyz happens here, and we want to take vengeance if anything shitty to us happens by being prepared with being hot.

Most of the shit on this forum is insecurity hyperbole we can use to our advantage. But we only live in insecurity in a productive way if we are dominant outside. Or else it’s a handicap which is why people rot here bc “the world is too cruel genetics”.

In reality they don’t wanna be humble and take life peacefully, bringing goodness everywhere and living for something greater than oneself.

Yeah, most couples are looks matched and met through social circle/warm approach.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Maybe in the presence of chad but I know plenty of NT normies who slay bitches. We are just not NT. Being NT or not isn't really something you can change either. Once you're awoken you can't go back. Most dudes I know that have pretty decently cute girlfriends are not chads. Yeah you can't be sub 5 or LTN but if you're at least MTN and NT it's not over. Chads are rarer than you think
You can teach it. Some people here are too spoiled tho and in reality it happened from babied men who got ego sensitive expectations. However women bitchier too bc of it.

Ego sensitivity Brings anxiety bc it’s not about the moment or just doing normal happy social stuff in stride. It’s about ego power wanting to prove dominance etc. sometimes women are bitchy but in a more truly not society the guy would move on and find a better girl.

This entire generation with average looking nerds who have video games to go to think everything needs to be epic for them or it doesn’t count. And they’ll think the world is a negative place until their shape their brain In a narcissistic way. To fulfill ego only

normies who slay bitches
And you just said it, slaying is cope, LTR or rope unless you are at least HTN you wont be able to get a relationship with a semi-attractive female unless you bring money to the table, I am from gen Z however I know the meta game is different for older gens

This entire generation with average looking nerds who have video games to go to think everything needs to be epic for them or it doesn’t count. And they’ll think the world is a negative place until their shape their brain In a narcissistic way. To fulfill ego only
agree tbh everybody thinks they have to be the main character not just the rotters here but ppl irl too

And you just said it, slaying is cope, LTR or rope unless you are at least HTN you wont be able to get a relationship with a semi-attractive female unless you bring money to the table, I am from gen Z however I know the meta game is different for older gens
By slay I didn't just mean sex I'm talking about relationships as well. Some of the hottest girls I know have dated MTN who are surfers and stylemaxxed and curtainmaxxed and who have lots of friends and are NT, because all those things add appeal. I am gen z as well and legitimate PSL chads are very rare in the real world.

agree tbh everybody thinks they have to be the main character not just the rotters here but ppl irl too
Pretty much every woman who's even half attractive thinks this. Every woman thinks they're a 10/10 these days and the main character. In reality they are just some basic looking bitch who paints their face everyday before they leave the house and wears slutty clothing there's nothing special about them. The real shitty part about dating in gen z is the amount of egotistical women

yeah the average person can get laid if they have good social circle. 95% of couples I see are looksmatched normies and most guys are not 6ft plus like retards here will tell you

By slay I didn't just mean sex I'm talking about relationships as well. Some of the hottest girls I know have dated MTN who are surfers and stylemaxxed and curtainmaxxed and who have lots of friends and are NT, because all those things add appeal. I am gen z as well and legitimate PSL chads are very rare in the real world.
Bro I don't know what to tell you then, I am a first year uni student and like 50% of males are incel or copping by being gay, I admit I don't bother going to parties so I might not know to what extent they have sex but it's a fact they are definitely not in a relationship, I only see HTN+ kissing girls in public (in the mouth lol) or walking with a girl while holding hands

yeah the average person can get laid if they have good social circle. 95% of couples I see are looksmatched normies and most guys are not 6ft plus like retards here will tell you
what % of men rn are over 6'+.

People say zoomers are becoming giant but if all the shit about soy males were also true wouldn't that mean the opposite lol

what % of men rn are over 6'+.

People say zoomers are becoming giant but if all the shit about soy males were also true wouldn't that mean the opposite lol
people who say muh zoomers are 6'2+ are manlet larpers who are 5'10 saying they're 6'0 and then crying when they see people taller then them. I am in a country where the average height is about 178cm if you look online (new zealand) and I barely see anyone close to my height or taller than me on university campus (191cm)

It's always more easy for people to fulfill they're fantasies if they warp themselves into being "good" and justified. to be the villain of your own story is unnatural, and doesn't feel natural.
Most people feel life with doubt, and life hurts anyway. People want to trumph their insecurities, and make their perfect sub-world ignorantly. So that's why they believe they're "good, protagonistic". People want to inherently be close minded for everything unless it fits in their life.
The human mind is too used to forcing protagonism because if you can manipulate people it can do more damage.

If people admitted htey want ot be the villains they wouldn't be taken seriously and owuld be losers.

people who say muh zoomers are 6'2+ are manlet larpers who are 5'10 saying they're 6'0 and then crying when they see people taller then them. I am in a country where the average height is about 178cm if you look online (new zealand) and I barely see anyone close to my height or taller than me on university campus (191cm)
Very few white people are having kids does that means that hte average height of a young age is gonna decrease marginally bc of mexicans/ asians

Very few white people are having kids does that means that hte average height of a young age is gonna decrease marginally bc of mexicans/ asians
probably. more ethnics breeding will bring down average height

probably. more ethnics breeding will bring down average height
do you think average whitecels should be happy abt that. or will the 1% of chads still eb what women are after.

Bro I don't know what to tell you then, I am a first year uni student and like 50% of males are incel or copping by being gay, I admit I don't bother going to parties so I might not know to what extent they have sex but it's a fact they are definitely not in a relationship, I only see HTN+ kissing girls in public (in the mouth lol) or walking with a girl while holding hands
it depends on ur area. I am in an area where people who stylemaxx and curtainmaxx do very well and where if u have a friend circle you can get a gf even if you are MTN