Can anyone teach me how to make money

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir
I m dumb but I can do basic math stuff and learning programming/scripting is not out of the question

Is it even possible? How can I make money and stop working min wage jobs

get a job in sales
they'll hire anyone who can put together a legible resume and shows they have drive and is coachable
and they pay above min wage + commission

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
get a job in sales
they'll hire anyone who can put together a legible resume and shows they have drive and is coachable
and they pay above min wage + commission
i will try it then. i knew a guy in sales irl who recommended i get into it. he was making 200k a year

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
i will try it then. i knew a guy in sales irl who recommended i get into it. he was making 200k a year
yeah top performers can make even upwards of that if you get into a more lucrative subfield like technical/medical sales
but you have to be willing to put the hours in (same with anything else) to see results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
yeah top performers can make even upwards of that if you get into a more lucrative subfield like technical/medical sales
but you have to be willing to put the hours in (same with anything else) to see results
i f I put in the hours at my gas station job i will never see results
but yeah i get you
i think i’ll look around and see what i can get. for now i may get a warehouse job since i see a ton of those at least

• +1
Reactions: Copeful