It’s over…I hit rock bottom, I don’t have any will to live anymore, I’m a total and utter failure like everyone always told me I’d be.

If you really feel youve hit rock bottom and have 0 motivation, then I reccomend going to see a doctor to see if you have ADHD or depression.

As the last resort you should atleast try a dopamine inhibitor like wellbutrin to uplift your mood and give you a new sense of motivation. What ever you do though stay far away from SSRIS. Maybe even try adderall.

I would say change your life style like eat cleaner and go lift some weights but I understand when your at such a low point it will be super hard to stick with it.
I have no energy for nothing, NOTHING.

I wanna be in bed all day.

Same with me my friend, but I realized it 5 years ago, it hasn't changed and it's not better.

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Lol you're 20 and have a job, I'm a bigger loser than u since I don't work or have friends. I'm useless.
you have time to work on whatever you want, you are free you are not a slave.

For fuck same what is it with this rush to becoming a fucking slave bro you don’t wanna be me trust me.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Youre a cuck if you value yourself in what this society demands of you

• So Sad
Youre a cuck if you value yourself in what this society demands of you
In what should I value myself?

If my mom and dad and family thinks I’m a fallire i’m gonna think the same too tbh.

you have time to work on whatever you want, you are free you are not a slave.

For fuck same what is it with this rush to becoming a fucking slave bro you don’t wanna be me trust me.
it doesn't change when you quit job cause the void remains because as you said you're still a failure that never amounted up to anything (literally me)

• +1

If my mom and dad and family thinks I’m a fallire i’m gonna think the same too tbh.
Why it's your family's fault for not raising you well, blame it on them

• +1

Either get rich or quit society and live off grid

Your parents are reflecting their insecurities on you

• +1
I guess putting life on the line for success is the only option because otherwise you're never gonna be happy or satisfied or relaxed

• +1
mh so let me understand, waste 5 more years of my life getting drunk at parties and then going back to this shit life? no thanks.
No, take up a high paying field? You think engineers make the wage as you?:lul:

• +1
Crime, it’s all about crime. Go commit some crimes, steal, do drugs, whatever you can do that will help

And don’t give me some religious bs about how that’s wrong. Where did religion get you now?

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and PseudoMaxxer