Can anyone vouch for this noopept product

Nvm just ordered I’ll ly guys know if it’s legit

that looks hella sus. always cop nootropics from cosmic nootropics

that looks hella sus. always cop nootropics from cosmic nootropics

sowwy! 😓

cope, just use amphetamines

I would suggest you to do a quick search about the company on google and tiktok, you'll most probably find something related to it

I would suggest you to do a quick search about the company on google and tiktok, you'll most probably find something related to it
Thanks tbh cba it wasn’t too expensive so I copped but I’ll make a thread on whether it’s effective or not I’m gonna use it to focus and get work done

Thanks tbh cba it wasn’t too expensive so I copped but I’ll make a thread on whether it’s effective or not I’m gonna use it to focus and get work done
Your welcome and I hope you update us on the results

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I’m not a drug addict degenerate
don't need to be a drug addict to realize nootropics are cope

don't need to be a drug addict to realize nootropics are cope

You just sent a random thread that says it’s cope what does that even suggest? It’s either you’re a drug addict that’s coping with “i use drugs for productivity” or you’re trying to be edgy on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843
You just sent a random thread that says it’s cope what does that even suggest? It’s either you’re a drug addict that’s coping with “i use drugs for productivity” or you’re trying to be edgy on an incel forum
what are u taking noopept for?

do u take caffeine?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
increase focus caused by increase in Ach, noopept is allegedly known to do this
so u are calling me a drug addict for taking a prescribed medication that enhances my focus while simultaneously trying to do the same thing except with cope nootropics...

gotcha

so u are calling me a drug addict for taking a prescribed medication that enhances my focus while simultaneously trying to do the same thing except with cope nootropics...

gotcha
No you failed to mention that the amphetamines you take are prescribed therefore forcing me to call you a drug addict

Stop yearning for attention on here you abused dog

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
No you failed to mention that the amphetamines you take are prescribed therefore forcing me to call you a drug addict

Stop yearning for attention on here you abused dog
keep coping with nootropics while i focus mog u with amphetamines

• +1
Reactions: coispet