can applying extra tretinoin to the tip of your nose actually help for bulbous noses?

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
cba tagging tbh

"hat happens is all the extra oils are pushed out. Im not sure of the mechanism exactly, but the nose has the most sebaceous glands and can tolerate tret without moisturizer even (not the corners tho!!) and i have seen dermatologists talk about this and prescribing tret for patients who want to make their noses smaller. It wont work for everyone but its a welcome side effect for me"
maybe

"hat happens is all the extra oils are pushed out. Im not sure of the mechanism exactly, but the nose has the most sebaceous glands and can tolerate tret without moisturizer even (not the corners tho!!) and i have seen dermatologists talk about this and prescribing tret for patients who want to make their noses smaller. It wont work for everyone but its a welcome side effect for me"
maybe
thanks for doing the research (y)

No is the answer. It can only make it look smaller by reducing the oils.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 14323

Retin-A is just the topical version of vitamin A. Accutane is oral version. Accutane don't shrink nose.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Solution
  • +1
My nose definitely got smaller on isotretinoin (until stopping), but I doubt tretinoin will do anything. Do not take isotretinoin. It's pure poison and it ruined my life. It's does permanent damage to testosterone, and brain

• +1
My nose definitely got smaller on isotretinoin (until stopping), but I doubt tretinoin will do anything. Do not take isotretinoin. It's pure poison and it ruined my life. It's does permanent damage to testosterone, and brain
I'm not going to go through with the accutane anymore. I found something that has kept me acne free for a week, hopefully i wont need it.

I'm not going to go through with the accutane anymore. I found something that has kept me acne free for a week, hopefully i wont need it.
Won't even say what it is jfl?

• JFL
Won't even say what it is jfl?
Just couldn't be arsed typing it JFL
the inkey list salicylic acid cleanser + benzoyl peroxide + 0.5 tret + snail centella cream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Just couldn't be arsed typing it JFL
the inkey list salicylic acid cleanser + benzoyl peroxide + 0.5 tret + snail centella cream
this nigga and his snail piss

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 14323