Can aromasin make you bald?

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

If i don't reply for a few days,don't worry ,I Wll
Currently thinking of hopping on aromasin ,i am 18M, growth plates open.
But i have some doubts.
I read the aromasin converts into 17-Hydroexemestane which is 30-40 times more Androgenic than DHT,is this statement true or just a rumour?
And if it's true will 17-hydroex make me bald because it's so much Androgenic? Since DHT is 5 times Androgenic than testosterone,so 17HE is 150-200 times more Androgenic than testosterone!
I don't have any balding genes,btw,my uncle is 50 and he is norwood 0.
But still I want to play safe.

Another doubt since aromasin increases testosterone and free testosterone levels will this increase bone age and close growth plates by Androgenic signaling??
One statement against this i heard from Henry Gandy was that people with aromatase deficiency have gone age of 15 and growth plates open even though they are 30 and have high amount of test and DHT.
Can any1 help me out with this stuff?

Also,what's the normal estrogen level for teens in puberty?
10-40 pg/ml?
And how much should I keep my levels for keeping growth plates open? :feelshah:

@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@AscendingHero
@Bitchwhipper2
@Wincel
@Madness
@Extra Chromosome
@ManletEater

Also,can I see some Androgenic effects innmy frame and bones because of 17Hydroexemestane?

Last edited:
Solution
TeenAscender
But i have some doubts.
I read the aromasin converts into 17-Hydroexemestane which is 30-40 times more Androgenic than DHT,is this statement true or just a rumour?
And if it's true will 17-hydroex make me bald because it's so much Androgenic? Since DHT is 5 times Androgenic than testosterone,so 17HE is 150-200 times more Androgenic than testosterone!

Another doubt since aromasin increases testosterone and free testosterone levels will this increase bone age and close growth plates by Androgenic signaling??
One statement against this i heard from Henry Gandy...
But i have some doubts.

One statement against this i heard from Henry Gandy was that people with aromatase deficiency have gone age of 15 and growth plates open even though they are 30 and have high amount of test and DHT.

10-40 pg/ml?

@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@AscendingHero
@Bitchwhipper2
@Wincel
@Madness
@ExtraChromosome
@ManletEater
@
10-15pG/nL will suffice for keeping plates open and still retaining neuroprotectivity.

no the androgens from aromasin wont stunt you

i have experienced 0 sides besides mild acne on 12.5mgs ed

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Solution
But i have some doubts.

10-40 pg/ml?

@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@AscendingHero
@Bitchwhipper2
@Wincel
@Madness
@ExtraChromosome
@ManletEater
@
If you dont got balding genes you should be good.

Androgenicity is good during development anyways. 17-hydroexemestane is a looksmax.

Also androgens dont age bone. Thats broscience. Its estrogen

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and SubhumanCurrycel
10-15pG/nL will suffice for keeping plates open and still retaining neuroprotectivity.

So the compound 17Hydroexemestne won't make me bald?
Can I expect some Androgenic effects from it?

If you are barely gerting any sides on 12.5 ed, my aromasin may be legit.

Ive noticed that my joints have shitty extra shitty, but ive chalked that so far up to placebomaxxing:feelsthink:

how do you know this?

Ive noticed that my joints have shitty extra shitty, but ive chalked that so far up to placebomaxxing:feelsthink:
perhaps you have inkel joint genes, i have pfizer asin

• +1
If you dont got balding genes you should be good.

Androgenicity is good during development anyways. 17-hydroexemestane is a looksmax.

Also androgens dont age bone. Thats broscience. Its estrogen
If someone has genes for balding will 17HE make him bald?
So it acts just like DHT but more stronger, right?
And if that balding guy quits aromasin would he get his hair back?

not placebo, this happened to me too, first time taking it after a while, literally couldn't walk for a day (when i tried walking it was extremely painful), went away after a few turmeric supps and dialing down dosage

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bitchwhipper2
So the compound 17Hydroexemestne won't make me bald?
Can I expect some Androgenic effects from it?
If your face is still developing it could encourage it.

But ive also heard that estrogen upregulates androgen receptors. Which means it could possibly stunt facial development aswell.

@TeenAscender

perhaps you have inkel joint genes, i have pfizer asin
You break the tablet in pieces to take lower dose?
And does breaking the tablet render it useless because of oxidation or is this BS?

• JFL
If your face is still developing it could encourage it.

But ive also heard that estrogen upregulates androgen receptors. Which means it could possibly stunt facial development aswell.

@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy

10-15 is around the level of 12yr olds
I thought T is by it's nature neurotoxic, without the correct ratio of T to E, you will get neurotoxicity, obvs 12 year old kids don't have the T levels of 16, 17 year old teens

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
And does breaking the tablet render it useless because of oxidation or is this BS?
if thats the case all the bitches who have been biting or using pill splitters are fucked but i dont think this is true its the norm for steroid users to split and they get bloods n it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
@Henry_Gandy
It's all about risk/reward here, I haven't done too much research on this. But the side effects of Low E are real, don't kid urself into thinking it's a placebo or nocebo effect

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17174, TeenAscender and 1 other person
High inhib if you worry about oxidation.

Probably doesnt matter. They have a crease implying the are supposed to be split

if thats the case all the bitches who have been biting or using pill splitters are fucked but i dont think this is true its the norm for steroid users to split and they get bloods n it works
Thnx man what's your dose?
12.5 mg ed?
You break the tablet too or do you use the power version of aromasin?

• +1
But i have some doubts.

10-40 pg/ml?

@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@AscendingHero
@Bitchwhipper2
@Wincel
@Madness
@Extra Chromosome
@ManletEater

Also,can I see some Androgenic effects innmy frame and bones because of 17Hydroexemestane?
ask a doctor not people on a forum

not placebo, this happened to me too, first time taking it after a while, literally couldn't walk for a day (when i tried walking it was extremely painful), went away after a few turmeric supps and dialing down dosage
Hey strike,Would 17HE make a guy with balding Genesee bald?
Will his hair grow back after he stops taking aromasin?
Is 17Hydroexemestane really 30-40 times more Androgenic than DHT or this a rumour?
ask a doctor not people on a forum
Doctors are shit,they don't care about height.:bigbrain:

Screenshot 20220127 1219332

I've been on it for a year and a half and I'm balding hard, only 17

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and Bitchwhipper2
Hey strike,Would 17HE make a guy with balding Genesee bald?
Will his hair grow back after he stops taking aromasin?
Is 17Hydroexemestane really 30-40 times more Androgenic than DHT or this a rumour?

Doctors are shit,they don't care about height.:bigbrain:
This is a scientific question so they are more qualified to answer than us.

Manlet goes bald while trying to get taller. Has to choose between being a manletcel vs a baldcel

Damn it indeed never began for the fun sized people :lul::lul:

I
Do u guys know where to get alibaba rat piss for $50 a box, not a dime more
In India you can get 16 IUs for 30$
But i am sure it's worse than a pig's shit:lul::lul::lul:

But 16iu for $30 is a scam, they're taxing. I know a supplier that does 15iu for $15 so $1 an iu.
I dunno,they sell the pack as somatotropin/genotropin,seems real ,can't guess as i am new to this stuff:unsure::lul::forcedsmile: