Can average guys slay on tinder now?

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Some guys here claim it.

its like 90% men and EVERY girl have 10000 options with chad/chadlites. How the fuck is a normie supposed to slay?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, MoggerGaston, noodlelover and 2 others
No normie can slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Beetlejuice, noodlelover and 1 other person
No normie can slay
You think an average guy can get 4s? I thought it was like 90% males on tinder. Maybe when you was non looksmaxxed you actually looked good and tinder wasn't so bad, because i remember in 2014 my ugly friends got matches and messages
Absolutely. I've slept with 4's, 5's who complain they haven't been with a guy for a year because the only guys who are willing to match them are 50 year old bald cave trolls.

Yes these apps are majority men, but almost all of them are looking for a stacy if they are even slightly in shape or take care of their looks.
Even if a 4 gets a hundred likes from men, the vast majority will come from men she is completely repulsed by and refuses to sleep with.

I also have no shame in sleeping with some 4's or 5's who weren't in good shape (not fat, just not fit either). Beats no action. Plus at the time I was barely a (non-psl) 6, so I didn't 'mog' them looks wise that much. I do believe the guy needs to mog the woman by 1-2 pts for her to consider you for ONS. The better you look the easier obviously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, noodlelover, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Gandy come here and explain bro

Absolutely. I've slept with 4's, 5's who complain they haven't been with a guy for a year because the only guys who are willing to match them are 50 year old bald cave trolls.

Yes these apps are majority men, but almost all of them are looking for a stacy if they are even slightly in shape or take care of their looks.
Even if a 4 gets a hundred likes from men, the vast majority will come from men she is completely repulsed by and refuses to sleep with.

I also have no shame in sleeping with some 4's or 5's who weren't in good shape (not fat, just not fit either). Beats no action. Plus at the time I was barely a (non-psl) 6, so I didn't 'mog' them looks wise that much. I do believe the guy needs to mog the woman by 1-2 pts for her to consider you for ONS. The better you look the easier obviously.
I would kill for a 4/10 slay but most of them would ignore me if I was dying on the street

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9670, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
I stacyfished once and i legit wanted to rope. I refuse to believe a average guy even has 1% chance of slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I would kill for a 4/10 slay but most of them would ignore me if I was dying on the street
I think a 1/10 would ignore me if i was dying on the streets ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I slay on OLD as a normie but I have a good pics and I’m gymmaxxed.

My face is probably like 5.5/10 or something

I mostly use hinge btw- which seems to be a bit less brutal for sub chads than tinder , but I have also had some slays from tinder too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, rand anon, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Curry Suicide
Some guys here claim it.

its like 90% men and EVERY girl have 10000 options with chad/chadlites. How the fuck is a normie supposed to slay?
I talked with a user here who is a normie and he said to me that if you are statusmaxxed as a normie you can slay, not as much as a gl guy but still you can. He even gave me proofs. As a normie you can MAYBE slay drunken ltbs without status. Obviously i'm talking of girls of his city and IRL. Tinder is impossible bhai

Last edited:
You think Dellisola is chadlite so I am probably truecel :soy:
Stfu I said des is mid tier chad with his beard fraud, answer the question

Stfu I said des is mid tier chad with his beard fraud, answer the question
I am not narcy, I simply state what people told me, if you want you can judge by yourself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I am not narcy, I simply state what people told me, if you want you can judge by yourself.
Pm me then, but I hate narcys

Then pm me and you have nothing to fear and I’ll say yeah your chadlite
Nah you won’t, I am just looking at my ugly mug rn and there’s no way you will 😔

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Nah you won’t, I am just looking at my ugly mug rn and there’s no way you will 😔
Just do it I’m not a harsh rater

With my stats I now have not had any new likes or messages in a week.

Yes

All you have to do to get sex on tinder is be low inhib and have decent pics

Getting a gf is impossible if you’re non NT like me though

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Some guys here claim it.

When younger normies can slay or Social Circle in school or university but after that it will be tough af but It does happen.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
How the fuck is a normie supposed to slay?
200.gif

• +1
Nop

• +1

You talk about yourself here?

• JFL
If you’re white and willing to fuck 3/10 chicks then yes it’s doable even if you are average looking. It’s not going to be a new woman every night though. The way I look at it, a guy who tries hard at online dating can get ~5 lays a year with women 1-2 points below him.

• +1