Can Azaleic Acid inhibit my facial development because it blocks dht production? Its over

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
supposedly a 5 alpha redcutase inhibtator

i use it in the morning for acne scars

SUIFUEL IF TRUE

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv
You're taking it topically, it's not going to affect your balls or prostate.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab and JustAFewMM
You're taking it topically, it's not going to affect your balls or prostate.
but the face also has dht receptors ? arent these resposible for beard growth and chad bones

but the face also has dht receptors ? arent these resposible for beard growth and chad bones
5ar is a enzyme that converts t to dht

inhibiting it (which azelaic acid won't anyway) will not change androgen receptor sensitivity, if anything, minor decreases are compensated for by increasign AR sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and JustAFewMM
5ar is a enzyme that converts t to dht

inhibiting it (which azelaic acid won't anyway) will not change androgen receptor sensitivity, if anything, minor decreases are compensated for by increasign AR sensitivity
so if im destined to grow chad bones they will grow anyway? just thought if it blocked dht conversion i wont have enough dht for my face devolopment

so if im destined to grow chad bones they will grow anyway? just thought if it blocked dht conversion i wont have enough dht for my face devolopment
unless you cut your balls off and start chronically mouthbreathing 24/7, nah you'll be fine

• Love it
Reactions: JustAFewMM
lifefuel

i'm curious as of whether it could inhibit or slow down beard growth, also wondering if fin will do that since it inhibits DHT by a lot, some people say their beards weren't affected by fin, others say the opposite... any opinions on that?

i'm curious as of whether it could inhibit or slow down beard growth, also wondering if fin will do that since it inhibits DHT by a lot, some people say their beards weren't affected by fin, others say the opposite... any opinions on that?
yes same tbh BUMP

• +1
Reactions: gymislife