Can bad posture affect jawline ?

chadthundercuck

chadthundercuck

Bronze
Hey guys I looked and my old photos like a couple years ago and i found that I used to have a square face,But over the years i developed a terrible body posture Anterior pelvic tilt,rounded shoulder forward head posture now my face is round and has sort of chin fat, can correcting my posture fix my jawline ? My posture is pretty bad actually hurts even when idoo simple stuff and i also sleep on my stomach and please tell me how to fix this ??

Maybe you just gained weight bro?

Maybe you just gained weight bro?
I'm already around 15-17 body fat but my family tends to accumulate chin fat faster cause of the genes. would going to 12% ascend me and give me my old jaw structure back ? do you think posture has a role ?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I'm already around 15-17 body fat but my family tends to accumulate chin fat faster cause of the genes. would going to 12% ascend me and give me my old jaw structure back ? do you think posture has a role ?
Just go back to the body fat % you had when you had a good jaw and fix your posture. Idk if posture plays a role but you should have good posture anyway

tell me how to fix it man please i used to have girls swooning over me.Now i only get a occasional look I,m around 15-17 body fat will decreasing it to 12 % help me :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just go back to the body fat % you had when you had a good jaw and fix your posture. Idk if posture plays a role but you should have good posture anyway
I dont know that but i was very skinny.is it possible that my jaw structure changed or something :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
tell me how to fix it man please i used to have girls swooning over me.Now i only get a occasional look I,m around 15-17 body fat will decreasing it to 12 % help me :feelswah::feelswah:
chew a lot of gum and it will give you the last bit of jaw girth that your genetics allow for. If its not strong after a couple years of constant chewing, chew mastic gum. Infact just get mastic gum, it will grow your jaw for sure.

Lots of people underestimate their bodyfat %. You could be in the 20s unless you're really good at estimating

For people who store fat in their face and have an otherwise decent bone structure fat loss is fucking huge. Going from late teens to 10% for these people can be over a 1/10 gain to their facial appearance

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Lots of people underestimate their bodyfat %. You could be in the 20s unless you're really good at estimating

For people who store fat in their face and have an otherwise decent bone structure fat loss is fucking huge. Going from late teens to 10% for these people can be over a 1/10 gain to their facial appearance
what bodyfat to have visible abs when not flexing? i had that last summer, now i have to flex

what bodyfat to have visible abs when not flexing? i had that last summer, now i have to flex

Usually 10-12% depending on fat storing genetics (assuming you mean seeing all six)

Upper abs outline comes in around 15% for most I would say

Hey guys I looked and my old photos like a couple years ago and i found that I used to have a square face,But over the years i developed a terrible body posture Anterior pelvic tilt,rounded shoulder forward head posture now my face is round and has sort of chin fat, can correcting my posture fix my jawline ? My posture is pretty bad actually hurts even when idoo simple stuff and i also sleep on my stomach and please tell me how to fix this ??
Yes, of course, bad posture afect jawline, special the nerd neck