can beards even out a long face?

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Jason+Schwartzman+Weinstein+Company+Cinema+CbdWUJ_xBmql.jpg

458px-Jason_Schwartzman_in_2018_by_Sachyn_Mital_%28cropped_2%29.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I am anti-beard but beards and extrme longface is legit. Especially if you have height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HorseFace, Tricky and 1 other person
You need side curtains for that.

Hair is the only halo for midface.

Beard = :soy:

• +1
I'll tell you what shortens midface:
Long hair (like jesus), especially on sides
Beard
Thick neck
Bushy eyebrows (just mess them up)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and Afrikancel
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
I'll tell you what shortens midface:
Long hair (like jesus), especially on sides
Beard
Thick neck
Bushy eyebrows (just mess them up)

What? for real? i tought Long hair would just make your face look longer. And how does bushy eyebrows even out? Might just dye mine tho because im blonde and my eyebrows are non existant.

• +1
What? for real? i tought Long hair would just make your face look longer. And how does bushy eyebrows even out? Might just dye mine tho because im blonde and my eyebrows are non existant.
It seems counterintuitive but long hair hides your ugly oblong skull and gives the illusion of a shorter midface because attention is drawn away from the face to the hair. More skull exposure= bigger perceived skull
You need to dye your eyebrows brown or dirty blonde and style them in such a way that they are as close to your eyes as possible
If you want to take it a step further, do the Kylie Jenner challenge for massive lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
It seems counterintuitive but long hair hides your ugly oblong skull and gives the illusion of a shorter midface because attention is drawn away from the face to the hair. More skull exposure= bigger perceived skull
You need to dye your eyebrows brown or dirty blonde and style them in such a way that they are as close to your eyes as possible
If you want to take it a step further, do the Kylie Jenner challenge for massive lips

Ok lol i got from the last part that your probably taking a piss, but the part about dying eyebrows and growing hair kinda seems legit. Altough my hair is very straight, but its thick

• +1
Ok lol i got from the last part that your probably taking a piss, but the part about dying eyebrows and growing hair kinda seems legit. Altough my hair is very straight, but its thick
im not taking the piss :feelskek::feelskek:
big negro lips is one way of shortening your philtrum and giving the illusion of a shorter face

• +1
im not taking the piss :feelskek::feelskek:
big negro lips is one way of shortening your philtrum and giving the illusion of a shorter face

Lol i allready have kinda fat lips but it doesn't really seem to work for me
Lol i allready have kinda fat lips but it doesn't really seem to work for me

Them shits are narrow tho

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Cut my hair really short previously, i think it really showcased my kinda wide zygo bones tho and worked kinda well
I gave you my advice, you can choose to accept it or not. I am horseface too so I try everything to make face shorter

• +1
I gave you my advice, you can choose to accept it or not. I am horseface too so I try everything to make face shorter

No i belive it ill consider growing it out. Long hair om men is considerd unattractive by a portion of girls tho.

• +1
No i belive it ill consider growing it out. Long hair om men is considerd unattractive by a portion of girls tho.
grow it medium long, don't comb it like a girl and don't do a fucking man bun, that's soy

• +1

Growing out my hair it will look similar to this in terms of wave and color, maybe a little less wave tho

Attachments

• long_hairstyles.jpg
    long_hairstyles.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Growing out my hair it will look similar to this in terms of wave and color, maybe a little less wave tho
Imagine this guy with a buzzcut, his head would look like a fucking zucchini

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1