Can being abused as a child make you develop a very toxic personality?

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
16,090
Reputation
41,307
Ngl I had a big brother who abused the fuck out of me as a child and I feel that most of my autistic behaviour comes from that, I'm pretty nt but I don't relate to normies at all
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, eyearea and Deleted member 1973
Yes that's why you are a cunt
 
so i probably was because my personality is not my favorite trait about myself
 
Unfortunately I'm not NT
 
  • Love it
Reactions: eyearea
Yes, I was bullied in middle school and beaten up a few times
 
It is why you are low testosterone.
 
of course it can
 
yes, i got that too
i've had many bad experiences as a child and since then i get startled very easily and generally act low T
plus i'm very socially unadjusted
 
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
yes, i got that too
i've had many bad experiences as a child and since then i get startled very easily and generally act low T
plus i'm very socially unadjusted
I'm literally the opposite, I love abusing people and foids in general
 
I'm literally the opposite, I love abusing people and foids in general
that's good tbh. i wish i was like that
trust me you don't gain anything by being forthcoming and helping others. i've always been like that and you just end up being taken advantage of by others.
it's much better to be a high T beast who takes advantage of others for his own gain
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slothcel, RAITEIII and NothingCanStopMe
that's good tbh. i wish i was like that
trust me you don't gain anything by being forthcoming and helping others. i've always been like that and you just end up being taken advantage of by others.
it's much better to be a high T beast who takes advantage of others for his own gain
I was exactly what you described from 14-18

Everything changed when I got this fucking incurable disorder I'm afflicted with.

Made me see life from a different perspective.

I reached the same conclusion. Being a good person is only detrimental to your success. Helping others and sacrifing yourself will only lead to more pain and regret.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slothcel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2748
that's good tbh. i wish i was like that
trust me you don't gain anything by being forthcoming and helping others. i've always been like that and you just end up being taken advantage of by others.
it's much better to be a high T beast who takes advantage of others for his own gain
I was exactly what you described from 14-18

Everything changed when I got this fucking incurable disorder I'm afflicted with.

Made me see life from a different perspective.

I reached the same conclusion. Being a good person is only detrimental to your success. Helping others and sacrifing yourself will only lead to more pain and regret.
My bros...
 
[IMG alt="Gonthar"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/4/4820.jpg?1579503691[/IMG]
Gonthar
Master

28 minutes ago

How did he abuse you, was it sexual?

+1 Reply







Faggot kink.me
 
300 deductive reasoning IQ response right there
giphy.gif
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
yep. i had such trauma done to me at school that i am forever distrusting of people/paranoid/antisocial.
 
Yes bro.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
9
Views
71
HGH_
HGH_
SpanishManlett
Replies
20
Views
85
SpanishManlett
SpanishManlett
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
63
incomplete
incomplete
munnabhai
Replies
2
Views
36
gandylite.
gandylite.
AbnormalAfrican
Replies
2
Views
20
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top