Can bimax reverse all of the negative effects of mouth breathing?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Also, since i have class 3 malocclusion, will DJS ascend me to chad or is it cope?

Not all of them, it won't really fix downgrowth

Not all of them, it won't really fix downgrowth
Is there a separate surgery I can get for that? Or is it a permanent thing like eye area?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Is there a separate surgery I can get for that? Or is it a permanent thing like eye area?
Ccw rotation, implants would also camouflage it although not fix the actual problem

mewing fixes it

slowly training your body to breath through nose while mewing fixes so much

airways will get better posture will get better

just imagine man

Ccw rotation, implants would also camouflage it although not fix the actual problem
I thought ccw rotation was one of the things they do in bimax?

I thought ccw rotation was one of the things they do in bimax?
Doesn't seem so in the traditional procedure? it would fix recession pulling ur face forwards not putting it up

why wouldnt (im assuming undereye) implants fix it? do you need a full fledged l2/l3?

why wouldnt (im assuming undereye) implants fix it? do you need a full fledged l2/l3?
Cause your cranium would still be downgrown, just not so recessed anymore

how would you fix downward growth
Ccw rotation although I'm not sure up to what degree it can be done, probably wouldn't fix all degrees of downgrowth

Ccw rotation although I'm not sure up to what degree it can be done, probably wouldn't fix all degrees of downgrowth
that just rotates alveolar bone right. upper maxilla would still be downward grown
idk if high cut l1 can ccw rotate

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
that just rotates alveolar bone right. upper maxilla would still be downward grown
idk if high cut l1 can ccw rotate
Yeah you wouldn't be able to ccw the upper maxilla like that, as I said it wouldn't fix all degrees of downgrowth but it helps lessen it. So far I'm not sure if it's possible to go from a degree of downgrowth to a true fully forward grown skull with surgery (unless you're frauding one, but that's different)

bimax is cope for non-caucasoids anyways and seems like ur a gook, forget about it jfl

Also, since i have class 3 malocclusion, will DJS ascend me to chad or is it cope?
Mouth breathing is cope, a "mouth breather" who gets bimax will be less down grown than an average MTN nose breather who eats processed foods

replied to the wrong section but somone here said sum bout mouth breathing which is the worst-anti cope and the quickest way to rope is believing mouth breathing caused ur recession