Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Yes pagnoni can do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
yes by shortening the philtrum

won't shorten the nose obviously

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13197
If your midface (the area from eye brow to upper lip) looks long because of too much maxillary downward growth, this can be fixed by maxillary impaction /upgraft. @thinwhiteduke this was what I was talking about yesterday

Downloadfile

Downloadfile 1

If your long midface results from a long middle third (the area from eyebrows to nose tip) this can't be fixed.

Images   2021 06 03T225254720

The fixability of your midface length basically depends on the proportion of your nose

If u have this kind of midface. Your only options are changing the other areas, to give an illusion of a shorter midface: raise the nose tip to make the nose appear shorter, lip lift, zygomatic arch implants to make your middle face wider, jaw implants and genioplasty to augment your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Highlander, FuckassBitchass, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
If your midface (the area from eye brow to upper lip) looks long because of too much maxillary downward growth, this can be fixed by maxillary impaction /upgraft. @thinwhiteduke this was what I was talking about yesterday

View attachment 1163482

View attachment 1163483

If your long midface results from a long middle third (the area from eyebrows to nose tip) this can't be fixed.

View attachment 1163485

The fixability of your midface length basically depends on the proportion of your nose

If u have this kind of midface. Your only options are changing the other areas, to give an illusion of a shorter midface: raise the nose tip to make the nose appear shorter, lip lift, zygomatic arch implants to make your middle face wider, jaw implants and genioplasty to augment your lower third.
how do I know If I have too much maxillary downward growth versus long middle third