Can blue eyes give Indians a halo?

It's a gigahalo
Go for it ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
nah bro its a failo blue eyes descend every single indian on this planet indians arent built for blue eyes the worst nightmare of an indian is waking up and noticing that he has blue eyes
IMG 20240213 002708

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aerty and PseduoAryan
Help would be appreciated bro
Damn most curries have good maxillas it's always the dog shit small short chins that fucks us every time every fucking time gooks have the opposite issue of the maxilla curries have the issue of the subhuman untermenchen short jaw

Damn most curries have good maxillas it's always the dog shit small short chins that fucks us every time every fucking time gooks have the opposite issue of the maxilla curries have the issue of the subhuman untermenchen short jaw
i never thought u would reply in my thread bro

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
could u rate my front face

i never thought u would reply in my thread bro

I don't usually answer dms but your side profile is solid it's your short as fuck chin man you need genio majority of curries are just untermensches when it comes to jaw height atleast most of us have good maxillas

I don't usually answer dms but your side profile is solid it's your short as fuck chin man you need genio majority of curries are just untermensches when it comes to jaw height atleast most of us have good maxillas
a guy recommended ur skin lightening thread for ascension

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 61701
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
if i could look like this i would fall in love with myself but alas it isnt possible

Bro i agree Unlike the retards here i want every 1 to look like the best version of themselves

This is the best looking version myself with remeni

This is yours obviously I can make it chaddier but both our morphs are within the same skull range just advanced features it's also interesting were both curries but have different feautres and phenotypes not sure how I feel about that but I like diversity in attractive regardless if we looked like this fuck that if every man looked like there ideal version life would be so much better

Attachments

• 3928076_IMG_20240131_012545.jpg
    3928076_IMG_20240131_012545.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
I hope this satisy ur request

Attachments

• www.sketchandcolor.org_1707771088606.png
    www.sketchandcolor.org_1707771088606.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
nothing will ever save indians

• +1
Reactions: aerty
first of all, you dont respect my opinion otherwise you wouldnt talk back
second of all, who the fuck is aksah kauamar hes some random indian retard i bet
kys. Anyway's Dont respect your opinion blue eyed indians mog.

He’s right though. There’s no possible way that someone with his skin tone would have light eyes. For a North Indian/paki skin tone there’s probably like a 5% chance so your brain doesn’t automatically clock that dude as a frauder.
Completely bullshit I know Dravidians with hazel and amber

• +1
Reactions: zura
Blue eyes on a white person looks obvious. Ofc lighter eyes is a plus but they don't ascend whites by that difference but what would happen if Indians get blue eyes .
We all know about akash Kumar and he looks exotic because of his blue eyes and Indian colouring , it's a rare case where Indian colouring ascends a person
But this is my assumption , I don't know if blue eyes would make Indian look autistic or ascend them
U can tell me whether they actually ascend me or made me look autistic ( I know I am subhuman/ltn ) just respond to my thinking
Blue coloring doesn't look good on indians you have to be atleast htn to make it suit with your face
Amber eyes are a better option Images   2024 02 13T125232130
Mine are brown but just by imagining it in blue i can say I'll look shit jfl
Untitled36 20240117101138

Yes nigger you're delusional pajeet.

Go eat your curry rn, CurryNigger

no eye color for your face

Blue eyes on a white person looks obvious. Ofc lighter eyes is a plus but they don't ascend whites by that difference but what would happen if Indians get blue eyes .
We all know about akash Kumar and he looks exotic because of his blue eyes and Indian colouring , it's a rare case where Indian colouring ascends a person
But this is my assumption , I don't know if blue eyes would make Indian look autistic or ascend them
U can tell me whether they actually ascend me or made me look autistic ( I know I am subhuman/ltn ) just respond to my thinking
you dont even look bad i dont know whats wrong with this forum
no, blue eyes dont suit you, try something else, maybe light brown

Bro i agree Unlike the retards here i want every 1 to look like the best version of themselves

View attachment 2739729

This is the best looking version myself with remeni

View attachment 2739730

This is yours obviously I can make it chaddier but both our morphs are within the same skull range just advanced features it's also interesting were both curries but have different feautres and phenotypes not sure how I feel about that but I like diversity in attractive regardless if we looked like this fuck that if every man looked like there ideal version life would be so much better
if every man looked like their ideal version, every chad would be average
if everybody was a genius, nobody would be a genius

common sense

if every man looked like their ideal version, every chad would be average
if everybody was a genius, nobody would be a genius

common sense

Id rather that be the case imagine the ugliest guy looking like this for a curry as this morph I think is htn I think

And imagine this being average instead of a once and a life time reality seeing curries that look like that 2nd guy

Dnr Nothing can give Indians a halo

Id rather that be the case imagine the ugliest guy looking like this for a curry as this morph I think is htn I think

View attachment 2740748

View attachment 2740749

And imagine this being average instead of a once and a life time reality seeing curries that look like that 2nd guy
ur not getting what im saying
the ugliest guy, even if he became the best looking version of himself, would look far worse than the best looking versions of other average to good looking men
just a matter of ratio and proportion

1:2 = 2:4

ur not getting what im saying
the ugliest guy, even if he became the best looking version of himself, would look far worse than the best looking versions of other average to good looking men
just a matter of ratio and proportion

1:2 = 2:4

But they would never look bad enough to where he looks like this View attachment 1000010344.webp

no but green eyes can

Yes it will give you a halo. How will you get blue eyes though? Reincarnationmaxxing?

It is a halo if it doesn’t throw off your harmony

Example: Nic Kaufmann

Hazel and amber aren’t actually light eyes and are indistinguishable from light brown in most lighting

Cope if these aren't light eyes u might be stephen hawking jr