can bones grow after puberty?

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
I'm 21 yo.
I have always been a skinny ass with narrow frame. Sedentary lifestyle and lack of vitamin D also stunted bone growth I think.
Can I grow my bones (in circumference) by bulking + Calcium-vitamin D & K maxxing + gymcelling?

or is it truly over?

They can grow thicker but probably not longer; bones respond to stress placed upon them. ever seen old guys who have been doing manual labor their entire lives? mogger wrists

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, TUSSELEIF, currylightskin and 2 others
They can grow thicker but probably not longer; bones respond to stress placed upon them. ever seen old guys who have been doing manual labor their entire lives? mogger wrists
yep I don't need them longer tbh only thicker.
Weightlifting and bulking should put enough pressure on bones to grow thicker I assume.
ty.

my father has 7.5 inch wrists while I have 6.5 inches. He did a lot of manual labour when he was young.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
puberty young or 18+ young?
puberty young. He worked on his parent's farm for many hours a day.
However he has remained quite physical even after going to university, he's only started to age marginally after turning 45 ish

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member 18372
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 18372
So you want to become wider? Just train your back and mid delts. No matter what frame you have, you'll become much wider if you get muscle in this areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
its never over

• +1
ItsOverCel: its never over :lul:
So you want to become wider? Just train your back and mid delts. No matter what frame you have, you'll become much wider if you get muscle in this areas
My arm bones are very small and I can't add much muscle mass into forearms and wrist so I was worried about that. My wrists are 6.3 inch but they look like 3 inches for some reason and I never saw anyone with smaller wrists. I'm 6'0 btw.

ItsOverCel: its never over :lul:

My arm bones are very small and I can't add much muscle mass into forearms and wrist so I was worried about that. My wrists are 6.3 inch but they look like 3 inches for some reason and I never saw anyone with smaller wrists. I'm 6'0 btw.
Your bones aren't small, you are just skinny

• Woah
2719927 8983CE70 D600 4E30 A753 E2C161E97E93
(y)

• +1
lifefuel graph bro.

for %70 of males, clavicle fully fused by the age of 28-29.
for %80 of males, wrist fully fused by the age of 20-21.

just imagine if you hit the gym for years.
yeah this study is the biggest lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer