can bonesmashing really turn a nigga blind?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
second time getting a black eye from hitting vein on lower infraorbital rim lol. last time i got it, no long term effect other than a temporary black eye which then fully healed. so i reckon its all g, unless u retardmaxx to hit the actual eye, thats the only way i see bonesmashing turning a nigga blind.

i try to hit as deep inside the eye socket, so the bone will grow there and possibly reduce nct/give that sexy high cheekbone look. was absolutely miring zygos post swelling, feel id ascend enough if i had that perma alongside a good chin

this or its over tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Hipcel and incel194012940
no but it good metaphor because coping has turned you blind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
You look like an incel.

Dude, I've bonesmashed and done very very hard mewing. I got bigger gains from mewing.

The whole zygomatic arch region came out, I look great at side front profile where my tiny jaw can be somewhat masked.
It also helps that the mandible got well defined after mewing and chewing because the muscles under the tongue grew, tightened up the skin, plus the masseters so even more, plus stretched the cheekbone skin = mid hallow cheeks.

Conclusion: start hard mewing. Zygomatic arches prominence is a dimorphic trait. Women have the more forward cheek look.

• +1
Dude, I've bonesmashed and done very very hard mewing. I got bigger gains from mewing.

The whole zygomatic arch region came out, I look great at side front profile where my tiny jaw can be somewhat masked.
It also helps that the mandible got well defined after mewing and chewing because the muscles under the tongue grew, tightened up the skin, plus the masseters.

Conclusion start hard mewing. Zygomatic arches prominence is a dimorphic trait. Women have the more forward cheek look.
did u hard mew by doing whats at );

I did hard mewing by doing the chin tuck movement while my tongue pushed extremely hard at maxillary palate.
24bs0r.jpg

• +1
I did hard mewing by doing the chin tuck movement while my tongue pushed extremely hard at maxillary palate.
24bs0r.jpg
interesting, so pushing forward and up on the hard palate? i try to vary my mewing with that and the tomazzo one on soft palate

interesting, so pushing forward and up on the hard palate? i try to vary my mewing with that and the tomazzo one on soft palate
cant breathe when doing the tomazoo hard mewing in chin tuck as of currently tho lol

Very very hard while also doin the chin tuck movement. So tongue palate pushing hard with your head looking up and then your head rotates from looking up to looking down while your tongue continues pushing.

As you rotate your head down the force becomes stronger and stronger. I felt like my palate will explode. Also mainly did while lying in bed because you can pass out if you do it standing.

• +1
Very very hard while also doin the chin tuck movement. So tongue palate pushing hard with your head looking up and then your head rotates from looking up to looking down while your tongue continues pushing.

As you rotate your head down the force becomes stronger and stronger. I felt like my palate will explode. Also mainly did while lying in bed because you can pass out if you do it standing.
ive experienced something similar when hard mewing, like this warm blood rushing into the head feeling?

Mainly that your maxilla is about to explode. It's hard to go to that point, but after practice I did multiple times.

The problem is that your mandible won't really widen, so cheekbone gains but not bigonial distance gains. I might make a thread on surgeries to get wider mandible and bonesmashing gonions.

• +1
Mainly that your maxilla is about to explode. It's hard to go to that point, but after practice I did multiple times.

The problem is that your mandible won't really widen, so cheekbone gains but not bigonial distance gains. I might make a thread on surgeries to get wider mandible and bonesmashing gonions.
tag me pls:ogre: you should make a guide on ur hard mewing possibly also

• Woah
Reactions: Hipcel

ive been thumb pulling lower gums under lower teeth, idk if this is legit tho