can braces fix bimaxillary protrusion?(monkey face cure)

baku9

baku9

Iron

do braces move the lower maxilla behind or does it pull the whole upper and lower maxilla together to fix protrusion?i have a moderate amount of bimaxillary protrusion. my lower maxilla is protruding and my lower teeth are also protruding and it
kind of makes the whole mouth area protrude.
now i went to an orthodontist he said i have space and gaps in my teeth and i will not need extractions or inter proximal reduction with my braces, now i have braces on.
So,will the braces flatten my face or am i safe because its only utilizing the unused space in my mouth?

got this, I just permajutt and bonesmashed chin to look normal. don't want to get braces in puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
yes to a point but u also need genio at the minimum
yeah but my chin has actually matched the monkey protrusion basically fixed itself

but the mouth area still looks a bit weird from the front it looks like i got nasolabial lines because the maxilla is literally lifted and proclined making indentation lines

• Hmm...

random redditor -she got 4 teeth extracted the top is before and bottom is after (4teeth extraction)
visually no change in protrusion:feelswhy:

• +1
yeah but my chin has actually matched the monkey protrusion basically fixed itself

but the mouth area still looks a bit weird from the front it looks like i got nasolabial lines because the maxilla is literally lifted and proclined making indentation lines
Send pics this explains nothing

Send pics this explains nothing

sent 3 images first one is normal straight posture
second is a bit tilted to make the protrusion apparent
third is edited by me i removed my chin so the protrusion is more apparent and to prove im not schizo