F1E5FDC4 D0DC 4809 8685 C0119F0D7DBF
75AB30B9 B949 4A23 B74B 763DC79A5A79

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BLovee, Deleted member 21531 and 8 others
Your bones are insane
You’re not jutting right? Your lower third is legit male model tier
I’m clenching not jutting tho, jutting makes it look like shit because I’m not recessed

• +1
Reactions: BLovee and Deleted member 756
I’m clenching not jutting tho, jutting makes it look like shit because I’m not recessed
Bruxism might have enhanced your jaw but you can tell you have a good bone structure from your younger pic

• +1
Reactions: BLovee and SubhumanCurrycel
mewing gave me bruxism
if so then lifefuel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10913
why would you want grinded down teeth

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, datboijj, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
Yes but it also ruin the maxilla and the jaw will not be aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Ur jaw bones are stimulated by ur teeth. If u grind ur teeth ur teeth become shorter and ur jaw bones receive then less stimulation cause teeth are what stimulate the bones in ur jaw daily. A phenomenon called bones rearbsotion start to happen, ur jaw bones receive less stimulation and as a result ur maxilla and jaw become shorter with time. That's why old people got shit maxilla, their teeth worn out with times as it happens naturally over years and their skin start to sagg. If u grind ur teeth u are just speeding up the process. Ur jaw might look bigger cause of the stimulation ur muscle receive but ur actually losing bones and u don't want that.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Ur jaw bones are stimulated by ur teeth. If u grind ur teeth ur teeth become shorter and ur jaw bones receive then less stimulation cause teeth are what stimulate the bones in ur jaw daily. A phenomenon called bones rearbsotion start to happen, ur jaw bones receive less stimulation and as a result ur maxilla and jaw become shorter with time. That's why old people got shit maxilla, their teeth worn out with times as it happens naturally over years and their skin start to sagg. If u grind ur teeth u are just speeding up the process. Ur jaw might look bigger cause of the stimulation ur muscle receive but ur actually losing bones and u don't want that.
How to get back the bones?