Can carnivore diet make face sharper/less bloated and puffy ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
@Never Get Up also do you need to lift weights in order to lose body fat and get lean on carnivore diet.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, DarkAscender, PlayersGetPlayed and 4 others
Yes carbs bloat u meat doesn’t
Any carb bloats you right ? Look at this bodybuilder when he is on no carbs vs with carbs , it doesn’t look like he added any fat but its because his insulin must be spiked to cause inflammation and causing his muscles to hold onto water and bloat from inflammation.

Attachments

• IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Latinolooksmaxxer
Any carb bloats you right ? Look at this bodybuilder when he is on no carbs vs with carbs , it doesn’t look like he added any fat but its because his insulin must be spiked to cause inflammation and causing his muscles to hold onto water and bloat from inflammation.
that guy is a fat fucking Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Latinolooksmaxxer
anyways stop eating carbs they are poison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, thegiganigga, Never Get Up and 2 others
Youll feel like an actual human should

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
anyways stop eating carbs they are poison
I agree, and fruits are not a good source of carbs even if you wanted to eat carbs since fruits contain fructose which do not convert into glucose but instead get stored in the liver causing you to develop fatty liver disease

I agree, and fruits are not a good source of carbs even if you wanted to eat carbs since fruits contain fructose which do not convert into glucose but instead get stored in the liver causing you to develop fatty liver disease
fruits are poison

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
fruits are poison
Well less poisonous relative to plants since fruits are the products plants want you to eat from but it is still not healthy to eat fruits Escpially when not in season….

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Well less poisonous relative to plants since fruits are the products plants want you to eat from but it is still not healthy to eat fruits Escpially when not in season….
all plants are poison to humans

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
I havent eaten a fruit in my life besides an apple or banana. Ive never touched strawberries, grapes, or other shit like thst
Instinctually you don’t ever feel like eating vegetables or fruits but because since the jews brainwashed us we feel like it is our moral right to eat fruits, grains and vegetables when its not healthy food.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 1 other person
I feel like just avoiding carbs and eating carnivore is enough to lose body fat, lifting weights can help but i don’t think any additional muscle mass would improve your facial asethetic’s.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up and Ultimate Subhuman™
@Never Get Up also do you need to lift weights in order to lose body fat and get lean on carnivore diet.
Only if you are less than 16 but above that it's gonna give minor results
Also you need to workout like crazy

Instinctually you don’t ever feel like eating vegetables or fruits but because since the jews brainwashed us we feel like it is our moral right to eat fruits, grains and vegetables when its not healthy food.
When I was a baby my parents tried to feed me seed slop like beans and I threw ts up. As well as other fruits, vegtables. I only reciprocated well with meat my parents say. Goes to show humans yearn for meat

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up and Bonesbonesbonesbone
When I was a baby my parents tried to feed me seed slop like beans and I threw ts up. As well as other fruits, vegtables. I only reciprocated well with meat my parents say
I was going to balance my weekly food intake with ground beef and steaks, but my ribeye rolls i buy from costco is enough for 14 good size ribeye steaks which is enough for me to eat steaks 2x/ a day for 1 week.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, maxxerlord and Ultimate Subhuman™
I feel like just avoiding carbs and eating carnivore is enough to lose body fat, lifting weights can help but i don’t think any additional muscle mass would improve your facial asethetic’s.
Will increase presence. Like Neck

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I was going to balance my weekly food intake with ground beef and steaks, but my ribeye rolls i buy from costco is enough for 14 good size ribeye steaks which is enough for me to eat steaks 2x/ a day for 1 week.
Ever thought about including organs in your diet? Theyre the most nutrient dense food on the planet

• +1
Ever thought about including organs in your diet? Theyre the most nutrient dense food on the planet
I was thinking of liver once a week, but mostly ground beef or steaks, here is what i buy and cut from and its good size :

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Ultimate Subhuman™
But the amount of toxins in meat an dairy>>>>>>>>> toxins In veggies
So u gotta ensure antioxidant intake also beware of cancer

• JFL
I was thinking of liver once a week, but mostly ground beef or steaks, here is what i buy and cut from and its good size :

Sounds amazing. Id incorporate more organs than just liver but take your time to get comfortable with it

No

• +1
Cab i just eat steaks daily, its more affordable for me to eat ribeyes 2x/ a day than buy both ground beef and steaks
You should only be eating 1 time day consisted of enough animal proteins and animal fats

Nah but avoiding carbs would just initiate ketosis and if you want to gain muscles it won't be good
False again

You will get stronger when you become a carnivore

You might not be as “swole” as the carb/steroid body builders, but your body will function at optimal levels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova and maxxerlord
Nah but avoiding carbs would just initiate ketosis and if you want to gain muscles it won't be good
If you have enough fat from your diet which carnivore gives you its gonna burn fat as replacement for carbs

• +1
False again

You will get stronger when you become a carnivore

You might not be as “swole” as the carb/steroid body builders, but your body will function at optimal levels.
Ok may be
But really would you have to go for raw meat ? That's retarded

Ok may be
Eating the way our ancestors ate millions of years ago is all of a sudden retarded. Makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Ultimate Subhuman™
Ok may be
We are not talking about raw meat right now. Were just talking carnivore.
But cooking your meat your destroying its nutrients.

• +1
You should only be eating 1 time day consisted of enough animal proteins and animal fats
Wait so your telling me its ideal to only eat one meal/a day and thats one with enough animal fats and protien ? So i can just eat one steak and 2 eggs a day ?!

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Wait so your telling me its ideal to only eat one meal/a day and thats one with enough animal fats and protien ? So i can just eat one steak and 2 eggs a day ?!
I eat 1 ribeye/new strip a day with 3 eggs and half a stick of Kerry Gold grass fed salted butter. I’m full all day, everyday.

I only eat once a day.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I eat 1 ribeye/new strip a day with 3 eggs and half a stick of Kerry Gold grass fed salted butter. I’m full all day, everyday.

I only eat once a day.
Fuck no wonder i felt so full the day i ate my ribeye with eggs because i didnt feel hungry later in the afternoon for some reason but i ate again because i thought i was under eating, could you explain why its ideal to eat only 1 meal a day ?

We are not talking about raw meat right now. Were just talking carnivore.
But cooking your meat your destroying its nutrients.
I thought cooking meat increases its bioavailability
And btw raw fish and raw eggs cause vit a and c Deficiency some stuff like scurvy ig

Fuck no wonder i felt so full the day i ate my ribeye with eggs because i didnt feel hungry later in the afternoon for some reason but i ate again because i thought i was under eating, could you explain why its ideal to eat only 1 meal a day ?
It’s ideal because that’s how we evolved. To enter and leave ketosis 1 time a day.