Can carnivore diet make face sharper/less bloated and puffy ?

Full of carbohydrates and sugar. Milk is only required for newborns who don’t have teeth yet to chew raw meat. Once you have your teeth, eat raw meat.
NVM your completely right

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
It’s ideal because that’s how we evolved. To enter and leave ketosis 1 time a day.
Mmhmm and i feel like our ancestors naturally only ate once a day because they had to hunt for food and also avoid constantly working their digestive systems.

• +1
Raw milk has a little bit of natural occurring sugars
Raw Milk has the exact same active benefits as breast what makes it so unnatural?
I never stated it was unnatural. I’m just stating that the purpose of milk is to fatten the baby who doesn’t have teeth so they can survive.

Milk will fatten you. I avoid all milk.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Ultimate Subhuman™
I never stated it was unnatural. I’m just stating that the purpose of milk is to fatten the baby who doesn’t have teeth so they can survive.

Just thought about it for a minute your completely right

• +1
i did a low carb diet no visible change

Since i’m changing to one meal a day, i’m saving much more money now :0 600-800 grams of ribeye steak a day, 4 eggs, and butter all while doing a fast, and i may not lift weights because its unnatural stress/adaptation of the body

• +1
@Never Get Up do you think 600 grams of ribeye steak, 4 eggs and all cooked in butter is enough for a person once a day ?

@Never Get Up do you think 600 grams of ribeye steak, 4 eggs and all cooked in butter is enough for a person once a day ?
600gs of steak sounds extreme. Just experiment on yourself though.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I eat 1 ribeye/new strip a day with 3 eggs and half a stick of Kerry Gold grass fed salted butter. I’m full all day, everyday.

I only eat once a day.
That does not sound like enough food how big is the rib eye?

That does not sound like enough food how big is the rib eye?
Just test it yourself. Eat meat and animal fat until satiety every day. Experiment.

Just test it yourself. Eat meat and animal fat until satiety every day. Experiment.
I've done Keto before felt pretty good. I eat lots of animal fat allready pure keto makes you look small at the gym

Attachments

• IMG_8230.jpeg
    IMG_8230.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8231.jpeg
    IMG_8231.jpeg
    592.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
How are you going to simulate the hunting exercise out ancestors used to do then ?

Since i’m changing to one meal a day, i’m saving much more money now :0 600-800 grams of ribeye steak a day, 4 eggs, and butter all while doing a fast, and i may not lift weights because its unnatural stress/adaptation of the body