Can ccw lf1 lower gonial angle? What surgeries do I need to notbe an incel?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I think of ccw lf1 but my midface is flat so idk its a good idea as i can be dogmaxxed. I have to looksmaxx asap bc im wasting my prime on doing nothing. Tbh i feel like i need lf2 but i doubt any maxfac would perform it on me. Can ccw lf1 even decrease my gonial angle?

My surgery plan is: lf1 ccw + rhino + some fillers on gonions OR gonion implants + rhino. This is mandatory for me to at least touch a woman

Attachments

• 20220830_202012.mp4
    9.7 MB
dude you are like nw3 and the top is thin even with long hair. your maxilla is average and getting bimax will fuccckkk up your frontal even worse because it will make your nose from the front even wider. so you'll be ruining your front profile to improve the side when the front is the issue. you need rhino, hair transplant, and some width at the gonions and to improve the gonion angle you don't need forward growth it's mostly a joke.

Screenshot 20220830 105118

Screenshot 20220830 100948

Forward growth is mostly a meme it's only present on the side profile and the front matters way more, which bimax doesn't even touch. do what i advise you to do honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, ManzareK and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 17244
dude you are like nw3 and the top is thin even with long hair. your maxilla is average and getting bimax will fuccckkk up your frontal even worse because it will make your nose from the front even wider. so you'll be ruining your front profile to improve the side when the front is the issue. you need rhino, hair transplant, and some width at the gonions and to improve the gonion angle you don't need forward growth it's mostly a joke.

View attachment 1845392

View attachment 1845393

Forward growth is mostly a meme it's only present on the side profile and the front matters way more, which bimax doesn't even touch. do what i advise you to do honestly.
I have nw 1.5 since birth (in my pics from early pubety i have hairline similar to mine one nowadays)

Attachments

• 20220704_151917.jpg
    20220704_151917.jpg
    889.3 KB · Views: 0
i see you projecting your own flaws on other users
You're the scumbag here not me. I'm here to help the guy out you're here to virtue signal that you care about OP and shame me publicly out of jealousy for what I am. But ill leave it at that. I see through your shit and you talking shit in my threads, ive noticed it, it's a you problem and I'm indifferent towards it. I won't be replying to any of it anymore, this is it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I have nw 1.5 since birth (in my pics from early pubety i have hairline similar to mine one nowadays)
Get hair transplant then you were spawnkilled from birth

i honestly think you just need genio and maybe zygo implants

althoguh man, even right now you could be fine slaying russian girls. you unironically just lack the social ability

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 17735
i honestly think you just need genio and maybe zygo implants

althoguh man, even right now you could be fine slaying russian girls. you unironically just lack the social ability
srsly zygo implants? zygos and eye area are my top tier features which keep me away from truecel tier (im just incel rn)

Attachments

• 20220729_164823.jpg
    20220729_164823.jpg
    797.9 KB · Views: 0
srsly zygo implants? zygos and eye area are my top tier features which keep me away from truecel tier (im just incel rn)
Im gonna be honest - why the hell do you think your an incel. You look much better than most of the slaying white dude I've known. Everyone here is OVERESTIMATING how many model-level looking men there are in the REAL world WITHOUT filters. MOST guys on IG don't look like that in real life.

If you want to really max out I'd just get gonian/jaw angle implants, rhino to refine your nose (minimal tbh), and a hair transplant. But again, these are changes that stack up to make a difference. You have no reason to feel bad, are you even attempting to talk to women or is this all from your own internal thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
Im gonna be honest - why the hell do you think your an incel. You look much better than most of the slaying white dude I've known.

If you want to really max out I'd just get gonian/jaw angle implants, rhino to refine your nose (minimal tbh), and maybe a minimal hair transplant if it bothers you. But again, this is all minor stuff. You have no reason to feel bad, are you even attempting to talk to women or is this all from your own internal thoughts?
ive been rejecting since they realized im 5 8 genetic trash.

You look much better than most of the slaying white dude I've known.
where do u live?

ive been rejecting since they realized im 5 8 genetic trash.

where do u live?
U.S. If you think its your height (which I doubt) just wear shoe lifts. Practice socializing with them more, you may lack confidence. Or add in things like stylemaxxing and whatnot. These guys who say fashionless awkward Chads get attention past first glance are delusional.

What PSL level women are you approaching?

They lack mass and when higher body fat they also lack the wideness required for a very masculine look
I'd say they are just high set and slight good mass. But in general your cheekbones are not wide, giving your face an average/narrow look

They lack mass and when higher body fat they also lack the wideness required for a very masculine look
I'd say they are just high set and slight good mass. But in general your cheekbones are not wide, giving your face an average/narrow look
what do u think about rubberbands for treatment underbite?

what do u think about rubberbands for treatment underbite?
Rubber bands connected with bracketsto mandible and maxilla? It would probably work but I don't know if it's the best solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Rubber bands connected with bracketsto mandible and maxilla? It would probably work but I don't know if it's the best solution
i need treat my underbite so i have 3 ways:
- lf1
- rubberbands as I said
- extractions

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
genio plus lefort 1

btw you dont need rhino imo

also, this depends on your budget. if you really have jack money then probably go for rubber bands just to fix the bite, and maybe in the future get jaw implant.

• +1
also, this depends on your budget. if you really have jack money then probably go for rubber bands just to fix the bite, and maybe in the future get jaw implant.
money dont play a role

• +1

Attachments

• 1989852_3Strana.jpg
    1989852_3Strana.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
i will try to understand. elaborate bro
my lf2 area needs to improve. Srsly I need lf2. Lf1 is cope unless you are severely recessed. For aesthetic reasons lf2 mogs hard

• Hmm...
my lf2 area needs to improve. Srsly I need lf2.
your undereyes or what? they seem fine to me, you could get fillers to fix any issues there.

i dont understand why you think you need lf2. if its about soft tissue, face fat etc. then genio, zygo implants alone will do all the work necessary and will give tons of hard tissue support for your soft tissue.
explain why u want lf2 :feelshehe:
For aesthetic reasons lf2 mogs hard
i agree, but its not really commonly done and its the highest risk of death among the lf osteotomies.

Lf1 is cope unless you are severely recessed
i agree tbh. its kind of cope for the face from the frontal perspective. its better for improving side profile

sometimes bimax barely gives any result for front of the face.

• +1

View attachment 1845392

View attachment 1845393

give her under-average forward growth. not above average.

highest risk of death among the lf osteotomies.
thats the best part of lf2-3 :feelshah:

explain why u want lf2
I need better forward growth overall, IMO. Lf1 only can dogmaxx me. From 3/4 my midface looks flat. I know implants can help, but Im not a fan of it esp I wanna get jaw angle implants yet

• +1
genio + rubberbands for an underbite?
yeah, rubberbands just so you have a normal bite (research rubberband option im not fully sure if its alright in your case), and then genio afterwards/wraparound jaw implant.

• +1

i think you could use a jaw implant + zygo implants.

narrow imo

its to risky to cope with zygo implants bc my zygos arent as bad to cope with implants tbh.
you lack bizygomatic width. its the most masculine feature in a male. you can have a big jaw and everyhting but if you have a narrow face you look feminine. im too lazy to explain but trust me its the most important feature in males.
if you have the money its worth it tbh, idk about if you cant get revision, then yeah its a bit risky prob

Just think about jaw angle implants and rhino
YOU DONT RHINO YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOULL LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

genio is a must imo for u

• +1
you lack bizygomatic width. its the most masculine feature in a male. you can have a big jaw and everyhting but if you have a narrow face you look feminine. im too lazy to explain but trust me its the most important feature in males.
I doubt. It depends on pheno. Some phenos like mongoloid have wide face and I doubt you say it's masculine :lul: look at maher or delisola, I have fwhr similar to them

• Hmm...
I doubt. It depends on pheno. Some phenos like mongoloid have wide face and I doubt you say it's masculine :lul: look at maher or delisola, I have fwhr similar to them
Nigga, mahars zygos mog you hard