Can chad bones carry mtn eyes

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
I have a good bone structure, but mid eyes, bad esr and ipd but i hide it with glasses (i also have eye color halo)
Screenshot 20240413 012846 Gallery
Picsart 24 04 20 21 46 55 451

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Of course it can

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, liberiangrimreaper, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
yes but you dont have chad bones

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi, Heinrich Schmidt, Aero and 5 others
Still in growth, i smash zygos and im on a cut rn, every person on my mom's side from her family has hollow cheeks, i see a potential
jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, Aero and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nah i was joking i don't smash zygos im just tryna optimize test at 15 for best possible bone structure, my mom has brutal cheekbones and a jaw, very masculine face, she used to be a model but retired. Obviously

Nah i was joking i don't smash zygos im just tryna optimize test at 15 for best possible bone structure, my mom has brutal cheekbones and a jaw, very masculine face, she used to be a model but retired. Obviously
the question is do you have brutal cheekbones and jaw, very masculine face

If you have bad esr and ipd your eye area wouldnt be mtn

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
hollowness doesnt mean you have great bones. it means nothing at all
Anyone can get at least some level of hollowing if they get lean enough and aren’t completely boneless

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and smallman
My bones are nothing special (above avg, but not top 0.00001% psl god tier) and I have hollow cheeks due to being lean and debloated

• +1
Reactions: smallman
ur bones dont look very aestetically pleasing but yeah bones would make u a automatic chadlite even with subjuman features