Can Chad/Chad-lite sons be made?

Phoenix

Phoenix

From Roped, to slaying Beckies
Time online
52d 6h 42m
Even if you don't have the best genetics, with mewing, superb nutrition, HGH, sports, ect. - can you still make a very good looking kid? Or does genetics completely constrict this

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

The kingslayer
Time online
211d 6h 13m
Tbh only things u can be certain of is that If both are tall he’ll prob be tall too and phenotype.

ecstazy

ecstazy

Knowledgable
Time online
51d 4h 19m
No, normies and subhumans shall not reproduce. Best thing to do is pay a stacy to be a surrogate mom and get chad sperm from a donor clinic to create the ultimate chadbaby you can then raise. If both parents are tall, good-looking and intelligent then you have a good chance of having a chadkid jfl

O

one job away

Zephir
Time online
89d 1h 2m
Phoenix said:
Even if you don't have the best genetics, with mewing, superb nutrition, HGH, sports, ect. - can you still make a very good looking kid? Or does genetics completely constrict this
Doesn’t. Look at Meeks. But odds are low af. If chad and Stacy have child it’s probably gonna be a chad or Stacy child. If normies reproduce it’s most likely gonna be a normie

wanttobeattractive

wanttobeattractive

Brachy pride worldwide
Time online
118d 15h 32m
no, to many important traits are genetic, height, eye colour, hair type, colour, skin tone and predisposition to balding, chin shape, width and height etc, eye area, eyebrow and eye lashes, nose, mental health and many other things

you could have the best enviroment ever and still be just average, this explains why there are alot attractive people out there with mediocre enviroment

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
Time online
84d 10h 46m
ecstazy said:
No, normies and subhumans shall not reproduce. Best thing to do is pay a stacy to be a surrogate mom and get chad sperm from a donor clinic to create the ultimate chadbaby you can then raise. If both parents are tall, good-looking and intelligent then you have a good chance of having a chadkid jfl
To save money you could also use your gf as a mother but impregnate her with a stacy eggcel right?

ecstazy

ecstazy

Knowledgable
Time online
51d 4h 19m
Zenturio said:
To save money you could also use your gf as a mother but impregnate her with a stacy eggcel right?
Does that legit work? Lifefuel for subhumans, just marry a femcel for chad sons theory:lul:

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
28d 15h 53m
Phoenix said:
what if your son ends up smashing your wife?

best thing to do is have a daughter and then sterilise her so she doesn't fuck and instead works to bring you money

EarlGrey

EarlGrey

Time online
9d 7h 13m
Phoenix said:
If you can effect on cranial base then probably yes.

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Time online
15d 22h 33m
ecstazy said:
i wouldnt like this tho cos its not my kid and i wouldnt be able to relate to him or like him

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
Time online
84d 10h 46m
ecstazy said:
Does that legit work? Lifefuel for subhumans, just marry a femcel for chad sons theory:lul:
It should work, right? It's the same process when you use frozen eggs, fertilize them in the lab and implant them into the foid. But instead of the eggs of your gf you take a stacy eggcel donation and everything else stays the same. I hope this works tbh and isnt that expensive because I really want kids but if I mix my genes with everything other than a stacy I would need to abort my son

ecstazy

ecstazy

Knowledgable
Time online
51d 4h 19m
Zenturio said:
It should work, right? It's the same process when you use frozen eggs, fertilize them in the lab and implant them into the foid. But instead of the eggs of your gf you take a stacy eggcel donation and everything else stays the same. I hope this works tbh and isnt that expensive because I really want kids but if I mix my genes with everything other than a stacy I would need to abort my son
Lol go for it bro. Only problem, the foid has to basically agree with acting as a breeding machine and raising another womans child, so an aspie can conduct a genetic experiment

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
Time online
84d 10h 46m
ecstazy said:
Lol go for it bro. Only problem, the foid has to basically agree with acting as a breeding machine and raising another womans child, so an aspie can conduct a genetic experiment
You can also make a deal like 2 children are your genes + gigastacy and 2 children are her genes + gigachad kinda cucked but better than raising incel sons

HQNPmaxxing

HQNPmaxxing

Zephir
Time online
63d 18h 57m
Preoximerianas said:
If I ever get a biological child I'm absolutely unloading as much looksmaxxing and softmaxxing knowledge onto him as I can. If I can't ascend then damn it I'll make sure my kids ascend.
legit , making your sons as chad as possible is a very good investment. Put them in acting classes or something and you would become rich if there careers started taking off.

Lmao

Lmao

Zephir
Time online
80d 21h 6m
by far most of ur face is genetic so no

JackHanma

JackHanma

Trainee
Time online
1d 19h 22m
Lmao said:
by far most of ur face is genetic so no
Genetic recombination is insane, unless you’re severely deformed you can make chad kids by giving them HGH and AI’s

Users who are viewing this thread