Can Chad/Chadlite/HTN+ "slay" or haremmax if he doesn't go to bars/nightclubs or use OLD?

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Like everyone always mentions bars or clubs when it comes to finding girls interested, getting IOI, etc.

Then they'll say if a gl dude is "autistic" he should use only Tinder (which is dumb as plenty of autistic normie guys have had girlfriends).

What if Chad or any decent looks guy can't drink and has epilepsy?

What if he doesn't prefer Tinder or degenerate dating apps?

He can't consume alcohol and can't be around strobe lights so won't go to clubs or bars.

Can he still get girls without partaking in these venues?

Like not a hermit but not a big partying degenerate either.

Church harem side quest unlocked?

Anyone here know of any gl dudes who have harem or decent lay count but NOT with bar or clubsluts specifically?

Like they can attract women and rotate them around but don't prefer the loud, roastie, mannish, super high count gigawhores?

Last edited:
the easiest way to slay is by working in a field that forces you to interact with people your age, i.e bouncer, or even a hairdresser would probably suffice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, PseudoMaxxer, Loveland and 2 others
the easiest way to slay is by working in a field that forces you to interact with people your age, i.e bouncer, or even a hairdresser would probably suffice.

That requires being a "normal" person tho AKA NT plus meeting the looks threshold.

Most .org users here can only pull that off temporarily as we aren't normies and many are sub 5.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
He can start a cult

• Hmm...
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
how are you supposed to meet girls if you don’t participate in any social activities?

You can be as good looking as you won’t, but if no one sees you since you rot home you won’t get nothing lol.

It’s not like chad has some mystical power that brings girls to knock on his door while he rots in his mom basement jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and axttt_
how are you supposed to meet girls if you don’t participate in any social activities?

You can be as good looking as you won’t, but if no one sees you since you rot home you won’t get nothing lol.

It’s not like chad has some mystical power that brings girls to knock on his door while he rots in his mom basement jfl.

I don't mean he doesn't go outside retard.

I just mean he doesn't have a social circle, friends or hobbies.

Nope, it's over for you unless you're Vince McMahon. But then you become power obsessed and defecate on the heads of women that are like 20 years old. And it's still over, just much later.

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches