Can chin wings replicate a custom wrap-around jaw implant?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
You can also get multiple chin wings if you have to. Bearing this in mind, do you think it's possible for a chin wing to replicate the angularity and projection that a wrap-around jaw implant gives you?

@joeveniro @WadlowMaxxing @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod @austrianvirgin @Copemaxxing @Sealing_Phoenix @JapCars @Noodlewhore @Mr Norwood @Notuglyjustpoor @Uglybrazilian @Tyronecell @tyronelite @EreptileDysfunction @Beetlejuice @NocturnalDecay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 4991
it depends on the surgeon's skill and surgical design

@DatGuyYouLike is blackpilled about this
if youre doing bimax with extended genio, you don't need to augment your front part of mandible anymore, you need gonions and ramus

Chin wing wont replicate the shape custom implant wiill give but will look more natural.

If your getting bimax genio is better than mini chin wing imo

Chin wing wont replicate the shape custom implant wiill give but will look more natural.

If your getting bimax genio is better than mini chin wing imo
why?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Because you can achieve a taller chin which is distinct from the mid mandible.

When you get mini chin wing, the whole front of tue jaw will look more like 1 big lump. This may look ok in side profile, but from the front a chin drop is essential. Id say its more important than extra forward growth of the jaw from side profile.

220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

This is achievable for me now because I had genioplasty which dropped down slightly. My jaw looks like his shape except the ramus is narror and high, very weak.

When I get ramus drop down implants, my lower third will have a similar contour to Meeks from front, which would be impossible if I had mini chin wing.

This is the type of jaw shape mini chin wing gives you from front:
183985047.0.jpg

Much uglier especially if your not ogremaxxed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person

When you get mini chin wing, the whole front of tue jaw will look more like 1 big lump. This may look ok in side profile, but from the front a chin drop is essential. Id say its more important than extra forward growth of the jaw from side profile.

This is achievable for me now because I had genioplasty which dropped down slightly. My jaw looks like his shape except the ramus is narror and high, very weak.

When I get ramus drop down implants, my lower third will have a similar contour to Meeks from front, which would be impossible if I had mini chin wing.

183985047.0.jpg

I love this guy. Why was he banned?

• So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston

183985047.0.jpg

Bump

183985047.0.jpg

@zeek

183985047.0.jpg

@alienmaxxer ???