Guy gets Small Custom Wrap Around Jaw Implant and Ascends

Chadakin

Chadakin

Master
Guy on /r/plasticsurgery got this custom jaw implant from a local surgeon for $15k that's only 4mm wide and he ascended. He said that he consulted Dhir, Yaremchuk and Eppley too, but Dhir is inexperienced and too expensive, Yaremchuk doesn't let you put any input into the design process and Eppley's design was just terrible and uncanny. I think this looks pretty good and the guy is right that with a wraparound jaw implant you can never achieve the bonyness of a model, so it's better to go small. Eppleycels do not enter:

Screen Shot 2021 08 12 at 10531 AM

Screen Shot 2021 08 12 at 10542 AM

Screen Shot 2021 08 12 at 10611 AM

Screen Shot 2021 08 12 at 10623 AM

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 8771, StrangerDanger and 24 others
Meanwhile, Eppley doing this for $30k

U891kYe

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, epictroll, CristianT and 46 others
how would a chin wing compare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
how would a chin wing compare
I think with chin wing you are likely to a similar result volume wise as the guy with the small wraparound implant, but with chin wing (and if you do a side wing procedure after) you will have more angularity than a jaw implant can give you, since it is your real bone and not a foreign material.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8869, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
I think with chin wing you are likely to a similar result volume wise as the guy with the small wraparound implant, but with chin wing (and if you do a side wing procedure after) you will have more angularity than a jaw implant can give you, since it is your real bone and not a foreign material.
I've seen shit result from small wraparound @Gosick got but that was from eppley

I've seen shit result from small wraparound @Gosick got but that was from eppley
Do you know how many mms he got? I remember his result but he was also fat and went to Eppley so hard to tell.

why does this looks like shit? if you just highlighted the jaw people would scream gigachad but it looks off on him
No harmony. Mouth too small, implant way too big. You can't just slap a Chad jaw on an ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
No harmony. Mouth too small, implant way too big. You can't just slap a Chad jaw on an ugly.
Can a big jaw implants suit some guys?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262 and Phillybeard1996

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-210430_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210811-210430_Chrome.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 558
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 13994
What do u think of this?
Very uncanny, but he was a complete subhuman before so maybe it was worth it for him. Definitely should've got bimax though.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
Very uncanny, but he was a complete subhuman before so maybe it was worth it for him. Definitely should've got bimax though.
Well its better then what he was before cuz he was completely subhuman. Have you seen successful natural looking large chin implants or genioplasty? I'm talking chin only

Well its better then what he was before cuz he was completely subhuman. Have you seen successful natural looking large chin implants or genioplasty? I'm talking chin only
Yes, large sliding genioplasty movements will look good and natural. Chin implants also usually look okay, but if it's between a genio and chin implant, definitely go for the genio.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Phillybeard1996
now if he gets to 10% bf his jawline will really pop

Chin wing only adds height, not breadth
Chin wing moves the sides of the chin forward, so your face is going to look wider. A secondary procedure (side wing) after the chin wing can give you additional width. Notice how her jaw looks wider from chin wing only.

Screen Shot 2021 08 12 at 22300 AM

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, epictroll, AscendingHero and 4 others
Guy on /r/plasticsurgery got this custom jaw implant from a local surgeon for $15k that's only 4mm wide and he ascended. He said that he consulted Dhir, Yaremchuk and Eppley too, but Dhir is inexperienced and too expensive, Yaremchuk doesn't let you put any input into the design process and Eppley's design was just terrible and uncanny. I think this looks pretty good and the guy is right that with a wraparound jaw implant you can never achieve the bonyness of a model, so it's better to go small. Eppleycels do not enter:

View attachment 1266782
View attachment 1266783

View attachment 1266784
View attachment 1266785
This is what I'm looking for, but I want the mandibular angle implants, not the wraparound. I like the idea of a small implant to make the jawline sharper, but I'm not trying to add a lot of mass like I've seen from Yaremchuk, and I'm not trying to get a wraparound, because I've already had a genioplasty. I just like this tasteful, natural-looking jawline enhancement.

• +1
Reactions: epictroll, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
share the link

Yes, large sliding genioplasty movements will look good and natural. Chin implants also usually look okay, but if it's between a genio and chin implant, definitely go for the genio.
Genioplasty is the only plastic surgery procedure (usually plastic surgery, technically can be functional) I've seen where every single example of it looks natural. In fact, even the biggest movements (10-12mm) look natural, and usually are a huge improvement to the way someone looks. Implants are hit or miss.

There are some people who need something much bigger than genioplasty, so the genioplasty doesn't look impressive. But it still does look like a "real" chin shape.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Genioplasty is the only plastic surgery procedure (usually plastic surgery, technically can be functional) I've seen where every single example of it looks natural. In fact, even the biggest movements (10-12mm) look natural, and usually are a huge improvement to the way someone looks. Implants are hit or miss.

There are some people who need something much bigger than genioplasty, so the genioplasty doesn't look impressive. But it still does look like a "real" chin shape.
Large chin implants alot of times can look natural but sometimes they don't if you have a strong jaw but weak chin and you get a chin implant to match your jaw it can look natural but yea genioplasty always loooks natural

That’s because people who need genioplasty tend to need it for poor oral and facial development as opposed to people at their genetic potential trying to go past it. Genioplasty brings the chin to where it should be if there wasn’t hypoplasia

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262 and Chinlet Ascension
Chin wing moves the sides of the chin forward, so your face is going to look wider. A secondary procedure (side wing) after the chin wing can give you additional width. Notice how her jaw looks wider from chin wing only.

View attachment 1266887
She looked better before.. more feminine. She now looks like an UFC fighter :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and randomvanish
She looked better before.. more feminine. She now looks like an UFC fighter :feelswhy:
IMO she looks better now. Jaw isn't much bigger, but looks more defined, less doughy.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 4 others
IMO she looks better now. Jaw isn't much bigger, but looks more defined, less doughy.
She has a bit of an alien skull on the left. I like it better like that. She looks younger on the right side at the tradeoff of being slightly more masculine. either way, good results from a good base

Chin wing is good but an implant is better. I know I sound like an Eppley shill these days, I just know way too much autistically about implants and chin wing and genioplasty since I’ve researched it for years, anyways I’ll explain why chin wing is worse in some cases but still better in others

1. both will give forward movement of the jaw and chin area, but chin wing can potentially give more forward movement since with an implant you are limited in movement since the muscle underneath has to follow the implant, chin wing this isn’t an issue since the muscle stays connected to the bone and any degree of movement is a non issue, with an implant you slice the muscle off the bone and it reattaches after a week of healing back to normal

2. chin wing completely destroys the gonial angle, it literally requires that the surgeon cut the angle part off and use it for graft or discard it because otherwise you’ll look deformed with the angular downward movement, with an implant the gonial angle can actually become much sharper if you design it that way. With chin wing you will never have a sharp “corner” at low body fat

3. Chin wing costs less which is good for europoors

4. Implant can give you a very natural design that can actually look more natural than chin wing, the idea that because it’s foreign makes it look “unnatural” is pseudoscience, all that matters is the SHAPE of the underlying bone/“bone” and you can design better than most surgeons can screw a chin wing into place, can often fix asymmetry in ways that chin wing can’t, then again chin wing also fixes skew asymmetry of the jaw better

5. Big chin wing movements require bone grafts which can be taken from anywhere from the tibia or ulna or rib or wherever but you are slapping bone around and it’s actually way more invasive, implants give you one scar under the chin that heals to 90% invisibility by the 4 month mark and 100% by 1 year

6. you can’t really revise a chin wing. If you do silicone, revision surgery isn’t that bad, since you can fit the large implants through incisions that are less than an inch long even if it’s a Superman chad implant. Don’t buy into the “PEEK looks better” autism, the material doesn’t matter, silicone against bone has the same hardness as bone, and all that matters is shape, the PEEK copers think for some reason that if the material is harder it will look harder, even though Michelangelo sculpted soft fabrics into marble that look as soft as fabric but are as hard as bone. It’s just so dumb of a delusion that it will look different if the material is harder lmao. Also the tissue ingrowth meme has been debunked, Eppley did a removal of a peek patient and the tissue ingrowth after years was minimal. Just avoid medpor like the plague, nobody good uses it anymore because it’s infectable years later and is almost impossible to remove without a dremel

ALWAYS GET SCREW FIXATION. Bone erosion is another meme that used to be true but no longer is due to screw fixa

they’re competing surgeries and I would lean towards implants unless you have a malformed and truly small chin but not upper jaw recession… rare combo :feelsgood:

either of these will ascend you one level in this hierarchy:

chinless > weak chin > normie > chad > Superman

if you do chin wing and an implant later, which yes is possible, in theory you could ascend two or three levels. Implant is usually enough because Superman looks like shit unless you have a Superman brow and Superman cheekbones to go with it. Stopping at chad is the best idea, I for example am somewhere between chad and Superman and some people have actually said my jaw is too good for the rest of my face :ogre: better to have normal than to be too big IMO

yw for the autism dump

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, smvmaxxertilllate, Wallenberg and 14 others
Is this epplay do??
I doubt that’s an Eppley patient but Eppley honestly would give someone an implant of that shape if they asked for it. He tries to start conservative but will immediately go “big” if asked for. Most surgeons will go conservative by default since the aesthetic risk is less, but few are based like Eppley and just give you what you want. Double edged sword, normies asking for 15mm of width on each jaw angle will come out looking like Robert Z’dar but a looksmaxxer with research can get a great design out of the gate

I doubt that’s an Eppley patient but Eppley honestly would give someone an implant of that shape if they asked for it. He tries to start conservative but will immediately go “big” if asked for. Most surgeons will go conservative by default since the aesthetic risk is less, but few are based like Eppley and just give you what you want. Double edged sword, normies asking for 15mm of width on each jaw angle will come out looking like Robert Z’dar but a looksmaxxer with research can get a great design out of the gate
Some people here think epply is bad becuase they see those unnatural looking huge implants by epply but sometimes its what the patient wants and they are happy with that design

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 13409
this is why people need to understand u don't need to go to big names, what big names do some local do it but with less marketing

• +1
Reactions: Slob, baruch, Preoximerianas and 6 others
Nah if you scroll down to where you can't see the mouth you'll see how horribly shaped and uncanny it really is. Eppley is a a meme surgeon

Isn't a chin shield superior to both genio and chin wing?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729

View attachment 1266887
Is this only a chin wing and side wing? Nothing else? How tf did her jaw angle get more angular from that??

Chin shield is a variation of genioplasty. I have not seen examples, but I think the amount of width they could give you is limited if they want to avoid a noticeable stepoff.

why does this looks like shit? if you just highlighted the jaw people would scream gigachad but it looks off on him
His jaw got autistically roblox maxed
Too much ogre

mirin the result

• Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Are there any doctors in europe who do wraparound jaw implants?

What "Local surgeon" did this guy go to?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Look at the before. He was never a candidate for huge bigonal Implants, his bigonal was already almost as wide as his bizygo. Now it's far too wide for his bizygo so he has a thumb face. Also, he was short faced and likely recessed (look at the incisor show). Lip area looks like shit, projected robust mandible with recessed maxilla and teeth always looks like shit

I'm asking nearly a year later in 2022

Do you think chin shield is superior to both genio and mini chin wing? im thinking about combining the two

I'm asking nearly a year later in 2022

Do you think chin shield is superior to both genio and mini chin wing? im thinking about combining the two
Honestly, chin shield is super rare, so it is basically an experimental surgery at this time. I don't think I've seen an actual before/after, just surgical/medical diagrams that are supposed to show how it works.

Osteotomies > Implants. In the same way Lefort 3 > Infra and midface implants, Genio > Chin implant and so on. Also I don't buy the Chin Wing worse than implants BS. I've seen incredible Ching Wing results. Add a Side Wing with a skilled surgeon and you're turboed.

Imagine going through the airport scan and it starts beep beep beep. Jaw implant screw detected. Your wife freaks out realizing what a inferior genetics jawlet you really are and you're left screwed with your mandible attached metal screws.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 17244
Osteotomies > Implants. In the same way Lefort 3 > Infra and midface implants, Genio > Chin implant and so on. Also I don't buy the Chin Wing worse than implants BS. I've seen incredible Ching Wing results. Add a Side Wing with a skilled surgeon and you're turboed.

Imagine going through the airport scan and it starts beep beep beep. Jaw implant screw detected. Your wife freaks out realizing what a inferior genetics jawlet you really are and you're left screwed with your mandible attached metal screws.
Lol wtf

bimax has titanium plates

the shit they give you does not go off in airports LOL

bonesmashing gave me better results and i dont have plastic stuck to my skull

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Hipcel
Lol wtf

bimax has titanium plates

the shit they give you does not go off in airports LOL
Nobody talked about the healing face of bimax.

Are you sure they don't go off? Even then a doctors scan would reveal the implants.

It may have only 3mm of implant width but the shape of this implant probably pushed most of the masseter outwards

I've seen incredible Ching Wing results. Add a Side Wing with a skilled surgeon and you're turboed.
I've seen decent chin wing results, and no side wing results. They are not better than implants, as far as I've seen. Do you have any examples in mind?