Can cigs? raise or lower your testosterone?

Another_Loser

Another_Loser

Son of Androgenic
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Posts
259
Reputation
221
I also heard somewhere that they can increase GH
 
cigs increasing growth is like saying sun is a planet
 
Sum dumbass tik tok looksmaxxer Say it idk
 
random info and its not even a study
 
I'm confused—does that mean smoking actually increases GH? Sorry if I didn't understand the article correctly; my English is an absolute shit
 
I'm confused—does that mean smoking actually increases GH? Sorry if I didn't understand the article correctly; my English is an absolute shit
Nicotine stimulates cholinergic neurons which trigger ghrh temporarily. Generally reduces circulating igf-1 and suppresses HPG which leads to much lower test levels. Smoking is generally just fucking bad for your health, so not sure why you would want to smoke.
 
Smoking is bad in general and can even shrink your cock about 1cm if your an heavy smoker because of the bad blood flow Smoking causes so think twice.
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
6
Views
71
ahmaszein
ahmaszein
imfeining2
Replies
13
Views
101
Android_Binton67
Android_Binton67
tfrostyz
Replies
7
Views
53
fattofat
fattofat
Eldian
Replies
3
Views
29
zhr_
zhr_
Ilovecatsfr11746
Replies
2
Views
63
carvxx
carvxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top