Can .co handle my autism?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Emerald
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
49,201
Reputation
127,615
I’m thinking of making an account there. Will they be annoyed by me or embrace me? Someone here said I’m too autistic for .co jfl.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m thinking of making an account there. Will they be annoyed by me or embrace me? Someone here said I’m too autistic for .co jfl.
if you are incel go to incel s .net tbh. mods didnt sensor that
 
if you are incel go to incel s .net tbh. mods didnt sensor that
Be careful you can get warn for encouraging people to go there. Looksmax and .co are connected to each other.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 2403

Similar threads

Tesarossa
Replies
13
Views
30
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
Αlchemy
Replies
1
Views
21
❤️ milk
❤️ milk
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
35
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
horseman
Replies
4
Views
42
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
foidslayer0804
Replies
4
Views
61
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top