Can coloring, hair and skin have extremely high appeal to the point where it can compensate for utter shit genes?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Rather an anecdotal experience so free feel to call tales/larp but I don't care, just want to share it

I'm rather genetically fucked up, crooked nose, deepbite, pretty boneless overall, I'm 5'5 too.

but there was a point in time where I was pale as fuck, lean (basically during covid pandemic where I never left my room and played games all day) had long thin black hair (I'm originally dark blonde but had dyed it for some event beforehand) and blue eyes (with mild UEE) and there was this group of JB's who simped for me and said I looked like a vampire or some shit... 0 comments received about height, garbage side profile... nothing.

Is this true?

Those 3 of the things I mentioned are rather easy to alter (considering the average guy here is normie+), so could one end up having a very high appeal while still not scoring high on PSL standards?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and LooksOrDeath
I'll say yes considering that most people look better with FaceApp editing their skin and hair, however this is only assuming you're a MTN+.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Toth's thot and Mewton
I'll say yes considering that most people look better with FaceApp editing their skin and hair, however this is only assuming you're a MTN.
sounds about right, obviously truecel tier won't ascend with it but if you are in the normie range, especially as a zoomer you could quadruple your success with this

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I'll say yes considering that most people look better with FaceApp editing their skin and hair, however this is only assuming you're a MTN+.

Face App editing adjusts bone-structure ever so slightly too.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and DivineBeing
Yeah thats why pretty boy exist. There are lot of pretty boys that have good collagen, haircut and eye area but their bones are lacking. Not everyone.

Yeah thats why pretty boy exist.

Dumb comment trying to sound smart

Pretty boy has very high and outward projecting cheekbones with superb eye-area and lips and a cute smile

Collagen is only a part of the equation you stupid donar kebab

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and DivineBeing
Because coloring, skin , and hair (soft features) are probably of equal importance as bones. :blackpill:

but there was a point in time where I was pale as fuck, lean (basically during covid pandemic where I never left my room and played games all day) had long thin black hair (I'm originally dark blonde but had dyed it for some event beforehand) and blue eyes (with mild UEE) and there was this group of JB's who simped for me and said I looked like a vampire or some shit... 0 comments received about height, garbage side profile... nothing.
Pale skin , dark hair vampire pheno mogs hard and has high JB appeal. Wish I had pale skin :feelswhy:

Pretty boy has very high and outward projecting cheekbones with superb eye-area and lips and a cute smile

is it over for me? u never told me

I said not all of them. Plenty of them have soft features. Good collagen, Good hair style and good eye area. You dont need to be bone mogger to be pretty boy. That was my original point. iF YOU did not get it.. Pray for god. Point of pretty boy appeal is to look more feminine.

Last edited:
I remember years ago the goth chicks liking guys just for being pale and contrasting it with dark hair etc like they were doing. It was their niche thing I guess.

Hell no you need good bones

I said not all of them. Plenty of them have soft features. Good collagen, Good hair style and good eye area. You dont need to be bone mogger to be pretty boy. That was my original point. iF YOU did not get it.. Pray for god. Point of pretty boy appeal is to look more feminine.

View attachment 1505634

You still need solid bones and you definitely need bones in good positions. Which is what many retards including yourself don't understand. Pretty boys have medium sized bones in good positions and forwardly grown.

You still need solid bones and you definitely need bones in good positions. Which is what many retards including yourself don't understand. Pretty boys have medium sized bones in good positions and forwardly grown.
Recession does not always mean you will be bird like. You can be recessed in some degree and its not going to affect your front profile that much.

This narrow faced soft bone dude did not get women drool because of his jawline. It was all about his eyes area, lips, collagen and hair combined.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton