Can Confidence/NTMaxxing hurt you if you are a manlet?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I'm 5'4" and 120 pounds. With my short frame/height, will NTmaxxing/Confidencemaxxing backfire on me? Will girls look at me in an arrogant way if I act that way? I want to be more NT, but I don't want to be seen as arrogant or a show-off.

I'm 5'4" and 120 pounds. With my short frame/height, will NTmaxxing/Confidencemaxxing backfire on me? Will girls look at me in an arrogant way if I act that way? I want to be more NT, but I don't want to be seen as arrogant or a show-off.
Do you have at least good pheno and htn face wise? if yes then no, you got a chance just gymmax and you'll be just fine.

Bro, you cannot be "accidentally" arrogant. In fact the fact that you are aware you might potentially be a douche lessens your chance of being one.

Confidence != arrogance.

Bro, you cannot be "accidentally" arrogant. In fact the fact that you are aware you might potentially be a douche lessens your chance of being one.

Confidence != arrogance.
people shit on confident manlets

Do you have at least good pheno and htn face wise? if yes then no, you got a chance just gymmax and you'll be just fine.
MTN, but people in this forum have said I have HTN-Changlite potential.