Can coping with d3 & k2 overdoses & thumbpulling fix a shitty maxilla?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Title, I want to do this until I turn 18, I'm saving up for brow implants and bimax

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
add mewing too

send pictures if you want more detailed advice

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Unless you're 13-14 it's a cope and waste of money

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Allornothing and Deleted member 27148
Will it not do ANYTHING at all? I've been thumpulling for 2 weeks and I see a little change in my chin procession.
Keep doing it and take proper progress pics (same lighting and angle) to see if you’re wasting your time. If you focus on the bone structure I’m sure nothing will change but it’s worth a try.

Remember if it does anything your maxilla should be expanding forward; your chin shouldn’t be getting bigger at all.

IMO mewing etc. direct growth so it’s a great idea until about age 12.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
just drink a lot of water and take a cold shower

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Allornothing and Deleted member 27148
Is there anything you can do to fix a recessed maxilla including surgery? I’m not educated enough on this topic
“Recessed” should only be used to refer to a maxilla that is too small for the mandible (an underbite). If your maxilla is genuinely flat then you can get bimax + infraorbital implants. If, like most people on this forum, you are exaggerating and your maxilla is average, you can probably skip the implants and just get bimax if you really want to. If your maxilla is downswung then there’s nothing you can do that is worth it imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
“Recessed” should only be used to refer to a maxilla that is too small for the mandible (an underbite). If your maxilla is genuinely flat then you can get bimax + infraorbital implants. If, like most people on this forum, you are exaggerating and your maxilla is average, you can probably skip the implants and get bimax if you really want to. If your maxilla is downswung then there’s nothing you can do that is worth it imo.
I can PM pics if you want, I want you to look at it

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Don’t Overdose. The definition of overdose is a dangerously high amount.

There’s no benefit past a certain amount.

• +1
in all my years of being involved in the looksmax community i haven’t seen one guy ascend with vitamin k2. it’s really just for bone density

• +1